Virus scan reports now visible on file pages, more security incoming

Dark0ne

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #16872164. #16872779, #16874229 are all replies on the same post.

For that particular mod, you can actually use one of the 4 links that are in the mirrors tab.

They should really add a way to ignore the virus scan though... I get that the system is new, but this has already happened 3 times at least. :|

despite the whole virus checking being understandable since the attack nexus they're useless it's taking too long and annoying too many people, I mean respectable mod authors like the author of skyfalls uploaded his update hours ago and still not scanned, tell the company doing the scanning to get stuffed, they're wasting our time

In response to post #16870169. #16871254, #16876874 are all replies on the same post.

I wouldn't mind the server side scan so much, if it were "optional". Now you have to wait for a positive report before being able to download...
If a mod would be immediately available, you could download it at your own risk or wait for the report. If an infected file has been uploaded it could always be withdrawn. That puts a gap in your protection if you choose to download before the scan finishes, but it is a whole lot less annoying.

however, my files are never scanned only uploaded... nobody is able to download my files. switches off the dung simply again, this brings however, thus nothing at all... and now, nevertheless, the damned hackers have won: nobody is able up- or download anything. Best wishes :sad:

My other File waits on the Scan since:

15:52, 25 July 2014 <-- Wait few Minutes..? We have 11:03 PM in Germany.

BTW: Filesize is 1KB!!

Edited by testingone