Anime

wesaynothin

I love Anime, so I'm asking people what their favorite series are

1.Cowboy Bebop-check my avatar and Ed Kicks

2.Hellsing-up for some vampire hunting anyone?

3.Yu Yu Hakusho -Woo, saw it first on midnight run

4. Trigun-Have to say this or one of my friends will beat me up

Thats all I can think of. being American, I dont have much access to this stuff :unsure:

*cough* hentai is bad *cough* *shuffles his collection under the rug*

yes no talk of THAT here please :P

as for animes i dont really have any faves atm. ive sort of "grown out" of them. but thats just the ones they show on sky tv, which apparently compared with other animes/ones which havent been censored or translated, are cr@p. and i havent seen any others besides the ones they show on sky so i dont know. the only one that seems vaguely watchable is cowboy be-bop, despite that it has an odd name :P

as for animes i dont really have any faves atm. ive sort of "grown out" of them. but thats just the ones they show on sky tv, which apparently compared with other animes/ones which havent been censored or translated, are cr@p. and i havent seen any others besides the ones they show on sky so i dont know. the only one that seems vaguely watchable is cowboy be-bop, despite that it has an odd name :P

How do you know hentai then, switch? :huh:

How do you know hentai then, switch? :huh:

banner ads, from the days b4 i got norton installed with ad blocker :P

Archived