Downloading issues update

Dark0ne

Just a little FYI Steam is not the only company that had a sale although I will admit Steam is probably the biggest one that would effect Nexus. G.O.G. just finished a sale which included Shadowrun Returns, which is why I am here now since this is the best place for non Steam mod downloads.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for keeping us apprised on the situation. Strangely the Nexus has been working fine for me. I have been experiencing average download speeds throughout most of this incident. However, I just turned my pricey video card into a crispy critter...so I will not be downloading any mods for a few days.

So I'm having a annoying issue where I can't load the main page for the skyrim nexus, but other nexus pages such as fallout 3, new Vegas and Oblivion works fine. Can anyone help me out here?

I had wanted to pay for premium a couple of times but was unable to log in and make a payment so I've had to stick with the regular service and I have to say that I have been totally satisfied with the service here. The only reason for becoming premium is to make a donation for the cost of the site

Does getting a premium account stop these VERY annoying and intrusive commercials?

They were never this bad. Now they are so loud and prevalent. I used to open up several image files at the same time to look over people's submissions but now, I have to turn my sound off to do this.

I have found that I now use the Nexus sight minimally now whereas before I might use it for hours at a time.

In response to post #17127824.

Yes buying one does stop that.

I got a Life Time Premium back in 2006, and I have Never Regretted that choice.

You don't have to get the one I got though, there are several Very Good options to choose from.

I hope that Helps You. :) :thumbsup: Edited by Ogramirad

In response to post #16966494. #16967594, #16992269, #16997774, #17067284, #17074519, #17076184, #17081344, #17085469, #17086239 are all replies on the same post.

Now I want all of you to know that I'm not a very smart man. My mama always use to say... But now my daddy always said," There are more horses asses in the world that there are horses to belong to them."
Lots of people said he was a very smart man. Maybe they were right. I'd like to think so. He also said, "If you can't say something nice about somebody. Don't say anything."
So if you check and see what I say I always try to be nice. It may not come out that way sometimes. I'm just not good with words I guess. But seems to me these fellas are try really hard to do to good site. And it's the right price for me, free. As I can't work for a living any more. Thank you Nexus. For giving a old guy some fun. And that's all I got to say on that.

In response to post #17126544.

I have to say I agree.

I've gone into the premium purchase process a couple of times, and always balked at the amount of personal information required, just to pay up some money. (IMHO all that should be needed is the account ID and a PayPal transfer.)

My only reason for buying premium would be to make a donation.

However, the basic site is great, and much more than we deserve for free! I have no complaints about vanilla Nexus at all.