Katria follower?

edgeburner

First off, I'll admitt it....I'm a 'sap'. From my first go at Skyrim back in January of this year, i have created about seven different characters and have never even dismissed Lydia as a follower. Why? because I'm a sap.....a loyal sap. I always start to think about the trials and tribs we have experienced together and cannot dismiss her. I even went so-far as to install AFT (amazing follower tweaks) to disversify her character, and to have more that one follower....a wise decision on my part. :)

To the point now. I always do the quest "lost to the ages" on every character I create, and, of course, by the end of the quest, i start to develop an attachment to Katria......I hate the fact that you never see her again after completing lost to the ages....somehow it leaves me with and empty feeling, an "is that all there is with Katia?" feeling. Attached to a ghost....uggh.

Anyway I would love to see her again after lost to the ages. Perhaps a mod that generates her temporarily as a follower summoned by a shout, ala Dunrniveer? Or, a reincarnation with a quest attached to her bow "Zephyr"? One thing is for sure to me, summoning her via necromancy/conjuration just wouldn't seem right. I'm sure there are talented modders/members out there with much better ideas than what I can 'conjur' up.

Ideas??

Thank you, JangSunHee! I will download and install shortly.

Quick qustion if you don't mind......I noticed while reading through the "post" tab on your mod-page that you mention possible conflitcs with other follower mods created using something called the "deck 16 method". Does "Follower Comentary Overhaul" fall into this catagory? Will these two play nice together?

Thanks again.