• [Suggestions ?]
    • Square Enix
    • Sega Studios Japan
    • Harmonix
    • SCE Santa Monica Studio
    • Naughty Dog
    • Firaxis Games
    • Not In This List

For me it is Bohemia Interactive. Most likely you haven't heard of it but they build military style games, and known for their realism

They have games like:

Operation Flashpoint cold war crisis (NOT DRAGON RISING, codemasters just bought the name)

ArmA and ArmA 2.

Bioware: BG, ME and now DA series. Solid products (usually), good story, great characters

Nintendo: Mario! Enough said.

Square Enix: Final Fantasy 1 only.

I miss the days of the Black Isle Studios (for IceWind Dale and Planetscape: Torment). Everything is so mass produce that I don't play games much anymore. Bioware is what keeps me going (for now but I think EA will kill it like it has done with others) and as much as I would have gone for Valve or Bethesda, they don't keep me as active as Bioware does for the moment. Bethesda shot me down with Oblivion, even though it was good, the story was not as great as it use to be in previous Elder Scrolls games and Valve is just great but I still want HL2 Ep3.

I saw this and thought I'd do a quick vote for the developers that created the Battlefield series....DICE....but alas, they are not listed.

Although Bethesda (with Oblivion) has caught my attention longer than any other game (including Total Annihilation), I simply don't "play" the game as much as I have played the Battlefield games. If I didn't have kids that demand most of my time in the evenings, I am fairly certain I'd still be playing those games (online).

LHammonds

Um . . . Digital Illusions IS DICE. (Digital Illusions is one of the choices)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EA_Digital_Illusions_CE

------

Update : Sorry, forgot about Firaxis Games. I can't believe I forgot the one who develop one of my favorite games. I also added Naughty Dog, because I know that Uncharted is a great game.

(no Infinity Ward or Bungie ? That's weird.)

Sorry to all, I can't. I also tried to stick with current developers to save up space. I also deleted Illusion Softworks (not to be confused with DICE) because I think it's not strong enough. So that's one more suggestion slot. I need a very powerful candidate.

One more note, this is how Ancient Aeon make polls. :laugh: :teehee:

Infinity Ward might not be around for much longer. 4 Major players from the company have either been fired, or have quit.

As for Bungie, I have never played Halo(I'm sure that's unimaginable to some).

I am finding it difficult to cast my vote, but I shall do at some point soon.

In terms of hours played...? Ubisoft without a doubt. I just LOVE Prince of Persia. And I've not even started Assassins Creed yet.

I voted for Bethesda and that's it. If EA was in the different list I would vote for it too. I play C&C, Generals were my favourite, and I have them on my laptop. I don't know about DICE, but Battlefield Heroes were awesome, until they skyrocket the prices, demolishing all the fun, since then I quit.