Nutshot Mod?

Nero1534

Crotch shots should also be auto-crit if possible, or instakill like blowing off a limb. You know how big the blood vessels are around there?

And I was just sayin', if you hadn't said anything about NHUCK CORRIS, no one would've said anything... :ninja:

Look, I won't say anything about you know who. I don't really think it's that great. Anyway, I would love to see this. But I don't think it will be in F3. It's actually gonna be in New Vegas. All the weapons in New Vegas have their own special attack. And it just so happens the golf clubs move is called Fore! Which involves swinging a 9-Iron into a slavers crotch.

I say it now. I won't use any other weapon.

In my opinion this thread should have been closed before it was started. Truth be told the only thing that's saving it are the Chuck Norris jokes. I don't even know what a "Chuck Norris" is. Everything I've learned of the man came from the Original Poster who posted the first remark. Broke your own rule didn't you?

Rabbit

In my opinion this thread should have been closed before it was started. Truth be told the only thing that's saving it are the Chuck Norris jokes. I don't even know what a "Chuck Norris" is. Everything I've learned of the man came from the Original Poster who posted the first remark. Broke your own rule didn't you?

Rabbit

Off-topic: you can find out about Chuck here > Chuck Norris @ Wikipedia

on topic it would be difficult to allow the "family jewels" to be beaten. & I've seen a pic in my US PCGamer that looks like it hit the enemy's head, though I don't know if the body is "zoned" (like ranged weapons) when using "Fore!".