Projekt:: More simple Armors

Raubritter_D

I support this as well. I've been looking for some real armor too. Many armor mods are, understandably, just like you described: too unique, too flashy, probably don't even really belong in the kind of setting Oblivion has. Especially for female characters, and I play a female character.

I'm not complaining or anything. The flashy weapon and armor mods are great and give me enjoyment as well, but sometimes I wanna look realistic too. I was playing around with console commands last night out of boredom and I made copies of the full set Imperial Guard armors, and tried it on my character. It wasn't flashy but it was friggen badass. But I don't wanna use it in my real save files because that would break my roleplay experience in a way: my character is not an Imperial Guard.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee163/aaron_boruque/womeninrealisticarmor.jpg

I was really craving to see my character in some serious armors and stuff, aside from just the vanilla flavors.

I want it to be unique in a way, so even in a full set of armor people know it's my character, just like actual knights and renowned warriors had their own armors custom made. Like, back then, the way to make your armor stand out was to put horns or other protrusions on the helmet, or your coat of arms or some crest on your shield or robe or something. But it was still the same functional armor that everybody in the same "armor class" would've been wearing.

Anyway I hope some good modders would pick this up. :D

thanks for the comments

well, looks like iam not the only one who is sick of this armors that looks like a Space Marine from WH40K or the fantasy of an Hentai Freak.

Wolfhound646

Just please try not to just re-color any armour (at this point, it doesn't look like you are doing that, so good).

I try very hard to create "new" meshes just with nifskope, but what sould i do else?

Rivetted leather

Studded Leather Armor with Scales like in the Braveheart movie, but i dont the exakt name of that type of armor. Anyone else?

^ Greaves

Chainmail

A simple mail shirt

Yeah, i know. Its very... simple.

Well, I can't help you, but there are simple armours out there.

I know both, but thats not that what i introduce under simple.

And, i mean, this Armamentium was just an little colour chance. Not even an real retexture or something.

So, i keep working on it. But the Steelarmor is at the time the only Thing that i can make versatile.