Israel, and Gaza.

HeyYou

Isis isn't the only one working with Israel so is Al qaeda and Saudi Arabia who has been bankrolling the both of them . Currently Isis is on the border with Israel having taken over some border posts , even capturing UN peacekeepers and they want to kill Israeli's so bad their being peaceable . And does it not strike anyone that in the plus 20 years of Al Qaeda's existence they have always claimed that Israel is one of their biggest enemies , right along with the United States yet have never attacked them , like ever , not even one of the many Consulates or Embassies Israel has stationed all over the world , even in Muslim countries where they can pretty much meld in and move about freely . Yet they (Israel) are one of their most hated enemies.Yeah right.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Israeli embassies are like fortresses, good luck getting anywhere near one. Seriously, the knots some people tie themselves in to blame Israel for everything is comical.

There's a real difference between those who seek truth through facts and those who seek facts to support a truth. One searches for a path and the other is given a guided tour.

And now..... for your listening pleasure.... we bring you: "Israel to expropriate another 1000 acres of land in the west bank." (actually, I think it's 'only' 998.... but, you get the idea.) So, war didn't work to accomplish anything for the palestinians, and, it would seem that peace doesn't either. War brings them expanded fishing zones, peace brings them.... loss of yet more land.

In all reality, I think Israel is it's own worst enemy.

Isis isn't the only one working with Israel so is Al qaeda and Saudi Arabia who has been bankrolling the both of them . Currently Isis is on the border with Israel having taken over some border posts , even capturing UN peacekeepers and they want to kill Israeli's so bad their being peaceable . And does it not strike anyone that in the plus 20 years of Al Qaeda's existence they have always claimed that Israel is one of their biggest enemies , right along with the United States yet have never attacked them , like ever , not even one of the many Consulates or Embassies Israel has stationed all over the world , even in Muslim countries where they can pretty much meld in and move about freely . Yet they (Israel) are one of their most hated enemies.Yeah right.

I had thought that the level of comically absurd assertions had reached its zenith already..I was wrong evidently.

http://i.imgur.com/roSxpHs.jpg?1

Israeli embassies are like fortresses, good luck getting anywhere near one. Seriously, the knots some people tie themselves in to blame Israel for everything is comical.

There's a real difference between those who seek truth through facts and those who seek facts to support a truth. One searches for a path and the other is given a guided tour.

Edit: Forget it, it's really not worth bothering with.

Dude. I was agreeing with you. My comments were directed elsewhere but I quoted your post because I was trying to augment your point. Sorry if I didn't clarify that. I will do that in the future. Have a nice day.

And now..... for your listening pleasure.... we bring you: "Israel to expropriate another 1000 acres of land in the west bank." (actually, I think it's 'only' 998.... but, you get the idea.) So, war didn't work to accomplish anything for the palestinians, and, it would seem that peace doesn't either. War brings them expanded fishing zones, peace brings them.... loss of yet more land.

In all reality, I think Israel is it's own worst enemy.

No, pressure from the world community who sides with the Palestinians, as a matter of course. The media played it's part in setting up the narrative, which it has from the beginning. It seems the person who is wrong is always the bigger of the two, because the imagery is there to be exploted by those who wish to promote this narretive. It sells more papers and turns more heads, which is what these news services are after.

This will soon pass and the media will quickly flash over to someone else they can depict as victims, so they can capitalize on some other blood bath they can pick their davids and their Goliath's. Rinse and repeat.

Edit: Forget it, it's really not worth bothering with.

Dude. I was agreeing with you. My comments were directed elsewhere but I quoted your post because I was trying to augment your point. Sorry if I didn't clarify that. I will do that in the future. Have a nice day.

I've PM'd you.

These comments make me chuckle.... some of you guys have justified Israel's leveling of a densely populated civilian area....and then you act surprised and shocked that the Palestinians continually resist Israeli aggression. They're shooting fireworks into Israel! It's like another Holocaust!