kamesstory

• 9 months later...

Hey guys.

I have recently downloaded and installed Memory Blocks Log by Sheson. Unfortunately, when I run skyrim in Windhelm Docks and start spawning in Windhelm guards (as shown in Gopher's video), I CTD, like expected. I then look at the MemoryBlocksLog.log file and the default allocation is still 256 megabytes, not 512 megabytes like Sheson/Gopher said it should be like.

I assumed that it would automatically correct and change to 512 mb. Did I do something wrong or do I have to change this manually?

My SKSE.ini file looks like:

--------------------------------------

[Memory]
defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
scrapHeapSizeMB=256
--------------------------------------
I have a GeForce GTX 770 as well as a i5-4670K @3.40GHz and 8.00 GB of RAM. I am running Realvision ENB along with plenty of other 2K textures, including Skyrim HD, Flora Overhaul, CoT, RLO, Static Mesh Improvement, etc.
If anyone can help, that'd be great. Thanks!

I'm having the same problem.....

I have:

Laptop

Windows 8.1

Intel® Core i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz 2.40 GHz

4 GB (3.89 GB usable

64-bit x64-based processor

I”m running Skyrim Legendary edition 1.9.32

I’m using NMM with

SKSE...1.9.32 installed with NMM.....

I also followed Gophers video instructions and everything works except the MemoryBlocksLog.Log is not displaying:

512 for the first block.....

If anyone can help me to resolve this problem, I can finally play some freakin' Skyrim.

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi All, have the same problem after loading Real Vision ENB . thx very much for the help. what i found in skse_steam_loader.log was correct data path i believe but the SKSE folder no longer exists in my data folder. i will rerun skse ini to see if it corrects. also i am using MO .