Daedric Gods

Adras

Which daedric god/goddess is your favorite? There are fourteen to choose from, so I'm sure that there was at least one that you either liked their quest or you just kind of think that they are pretty neat. In other words, if you became a daedra worshiper, which god's shrine would you camp out at?

My favorite is Sheogorath. I dont know why, but ever since I heard about him in Morrowind and I did a bit of reading up on him, I just thought that it was interesting. Being the god of madness.

Hm...I dig Sheogorath as well. Cool name and he is really good for a laugh.

I like Hircine too, because I like the whole concept of the wild hunt thing. I really need to talk to more of them though...

Sheogorath, still, definitely. :D The quest in Morrowind was fun, and the OB quest was even better. ^^ There's nothing like a crazy Daedric god. The Wabbajack is quite an interesting little toy too. Good substitute for the vastly more useful Azura's Star when sacrificing an artifact to Martin, as well.

Raining flaming dogs... genius.

For that quest, I didnt want to give up anything useful to me, and I happened to do a deadric quest that gave me a war hammer. Well since I dont use them, I gave Martin that.

I had fun with the Wabbajack last night. I found a Will-o-the-Wisp (I think thats the name...) and Wabbajacked it. First it turned into a Skeleton Hero, summoning up a Skeleton Champion to help it beat the living crap out of me. I waited 20 seconds then Wabbajacked it again. The second time it was a troll, wich I didn't really feel like fighting, so again I waited 20 seconds. The third time it was a rat that died from my awesome Drain Health 100 for 1 second spell. Its lifeless body... turned into a Will-o-the-Wisp lifeless body. Its quite fun.

I also like Azura. She was really nice in Morrowind (from what I had seen of her) and she actually reminds me of Athena (the ancient Greek goddess). Dont know why. Oh well...

I liked Vaermina's shrine because of the funny item you get as a reward. But more importantly, the location of the quest. Sorkved's (sp?) tower is amazing! Plus that the character who did the quest completed the MQ already, so I had another chance to kill some Oblivion creatures. And that Oasis in it reminds me of it too... :D

• 4 years later...

I like Sheogorath, Sanguine and Boethia. I don't care about the rewards since i got plenty of useful things of my own, but i like doing their quests.

Molag Bal is also a quest i like doing. But as a personality, the one i really like is Sheogorath. I love when i annoy him by not being in his realm, but doing his quest.

This

A mortal? Wait... a mortal I know. MY mortal. What are you doing here, mortal, when I've given you things to do? This is when I should smite you. Give you a serious smiting. Completely smitten. When I tell you to do something, I generally mean it. I suppose there's something I can have you do while you're here, though. A little errand. And a lot of fun.

and this

You would summon me? Wait... why are YOU summoning me? You've got things to do. Things I told you to do. This makes me frown. This is when I should smite you. Give you a serious smiting. Completely smitten. When I tell you to do something, I generally mean it. I suppose there's something I can have you do while you're here, though. A little errand. And a lot of fun.

are my favs.