Can the new technology help us. Can we convince our mind to heal our body?

Deleted54170User

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know of anyone who has ever used mental training to teach their mind to heal itself and repair their own bodies when they have damages to the brain extended to their nervous system caused by dehydration?

No but i know someone who caughed up Blood - Lung Cancer, "Modern Medicine" classified him as "you got 6 more month´s" case.

Look at him today :smile: (i know you dont understand what he is saying but a dead ill person looks different to me :smile: )

Just to show you that not curable illnesses are actually very curable. :smile:

Your body will heal itself but only if you live healthy.

Edited by standalone09

This is what I used to think a Debate was for, so, (2) Two people in a public arena, (outdoors when possible).

They take turns debating.

The topic that they want to gain peoples attention about is to attract thinking people.

People who most likely are already contemplating the topic, maybe someone who has found a point to add. Which is why a good debate couple give pauses and let the public have a say between debate sessions.

The people may have been thinking about ways to provide the public, their social group who, with a new form of doing chores, taking time to test their ideas is not yet a form of thought they have learned though for reasons of their own.

The debate members hope to bring the testing of new ideas to the inventors, who are still innocent of of using a method or technique to test their own advanced idea.

One was reason debates still hold power, because it is used; to find people with advances on the topic from within the public crowd, than aide them so they can continue to aide peoples future with possible additions of good sound advances in the area of the endeavor of the study of the debate topic on human science's.

Do you know of anyone who has ever used mental training to teach their mind to heal itself and repair their own bodies when they have damages to the brain extended to their nervous system caused by dehydration?

Just to show you that not curable illnesses are actually very curable. :smile:

Your body will heal itself but only if you live healthy.

I appreciate your encouragement. :yes:

Every creature on Earth, of they that peoples the planet, appears to have a specific diet of a variety of foods.

Eating correctly will help heal human bodies? Not all people have access to gardens space or active communities which ply gardening so their diets are based upon a particular group of foods. Such as; focused upon just the foods that are what are meant for human consumption.

Thus the question on my mind is now, "What foods are specifically nutritious humans foods?"

I appreciate encouragement. :yes: I would like to debate facts to discover facts and use facts.

I appreciate your encouragement. :yes:

Every creature on Earth, of they that peoples the planet, appears to have a specific diet of a variety of foods.

Eating correctly will help heal human bodies? Not all people have access to gardens space or active communities which ply gardening so their diets are based upon a particular group of foods. Such as; focused upon just the foods that are what are meant for human consumption.

Thus the question on my mind is now, "What foods are specifically nutritious humans foods?"

I appreciate encouragement. :yes: I would like to debate facts to discover facts and use facts.

No problem my friend thats the least i can do :smile:

to answer your question BE FLEXIBLE hehe seriously im a hardcore meat fan myself taking it on slowly is the key, for now you could just minimize your "meat income" day by day.

You got a blender? If not now would be the time to get one Juices are extremely good for your body since they dont need to be digested and go directly into your blood.

Later i can give you some recipe´s for example detox shake´s etc. Onion and Brocoli is a nasty one haha but dude... people who have cancer drink this so you can imagine how strong that is.

Tried it once was not dissapointed.... by the smell..... :D

And of course.... eating healthy wont help you much if you have a lot of stress in your life thats why leaving this fked up system would be...

preferable and if you only have toxic people in your neighbourhood get a dog. :)

Edited by standalone09

Pizza! :woot:

I bought a small box of broccoli with little carrots at the grocery store.

Onions? :sweat:

While in the grocery store none of those tear causing bulbs crossed the fine tuned sense of smell I have. I acquired it from sniffing the air for the aroma of a crop of fresh food someone in the neighborhood might have ready to be picked. Apparently none of the new gardeners has the acquired skill for a proper balance of fertilizers, yet. The aromas of good food would be flooding my senses if they had.

Oh! Cancer. Those rotting sores internal and external that do nothing more than prove we rot if we don't drink our water and bath in showers of chemically treated river swill. Ah yes! Back in the day, that those living upstream never would think twice as their waste went flowing into the downstream refinery. Stuff, they drank and ate became too microscopic to filter out, may make us sick from the upstream bands keeping their fans carousing frivolities mixing it in the rivers over the weekend.

Have you seen a little metal dog walking about talking like a human to anyone that passes by his guarding electronic eyes? I haven't got one. I would not mind as it would take the neighbors completely by surprise in my tiny lot. Their minds would likely find it cute for a time, until the shock, the electric bolt it gave them when they get too close, wears off. :dance:

I now understand the fear you posses :woot: , it possesses you to encourage you're mind to continue the battle of wonders of thought and story, the thought of having no control of ones life will change the way ones mind to look at life at a alternate state, though for better life style means a way of survival. :yes:

Edited by Thor.

Amazing! Thor. The first part of your meaning has become clear to me and I never thought of it that way. Hmm? I think you've captured a view of my words and how my mind works to present my own analogies? I sense there is more meaning in your words. I am struggling a bit to discover clarity from them.

Would you elaborate? Please!

Elaborate :geek: , the conscious has the ability to heal itself, hence try to live your life the fullest. Even if you think the outcome is a 50 50 chance.

Edited by Thor.

I now understand the fear you posses :woot: , it possesses you to encourage you're mind to continue the battle of wonders of thought and story, the thought of having no control of ones life will change the way ones mind to look at life at a alternate state, though for better life style means a way of survival. :yes:

I mean, "would you elaborate more on what you wrote?" Your sentences seem to me to be condensed a little too much for me to get the whole meaning from them.

Does this, "I now understand the fear you posses" mean, I now understand the fear you possess or the fear that possesses you?

Does this, "it possesses you to encourage you're mind to continue the battle of wonders of thought and story," mean; Fear possesses you to encourage your mind to continue the struggle for life and your story? Or my way I write story's?

Does this, "the thought of having no control of ones life will change the way ones mind to look at life at a alternate state" mean: The thought of having no control over ones life will change a persons way of thinking on how to focus while standing at deaths door; seeing the opposite of natures schemes and even technologies ways affecting all our lives?

Does this, "though for better life style means a way of survival." mean; and allow you to see a means to survive no one else does?

Am I close to understanding what you mean?

Please advise.