Can the new technology help us. Can we convince our mind to heal our body?

Deleted54170User

Lol not really, i couldn't comprehend half the stuff i wrote, i felt like adding spice to the pizza.

Now back to the subject at hand, carry on.

Noo one can beat Pagafyr's narrative talking points, hails master poster...

Edited by Thor.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@standalone09

Human are herbivore so considering not to eat meat anymore will only be positive for your body or at least dont eat it so often anymore...,

(do you have any idea how delicious juice from fresh pressed apple´s/orange´s/anana´s is???)

I have to correct you there. Humans are Omnivore, which means that they can eat meat as well as vegetables. There is no scientific proof that eating meat has anymore health hazard then eating anything else*. Thats a misconception that people whose "love" for animals have ...well "made up".

Now dont get this as a try to get you to eat meat, you can perfectly well live as a vegetarian and I have no problems with this but you should refrain from spreading misinformation.

*if all you eat is meat 24/7 you might get problems, however the fault does not lie with the meat but with an unbalanced diet.

I may as well can this post and forget about it. Whether the people who gave their prognosis and diagnosis for me were certified doctors or simply quacks i'll never know, I've outlived everyone whose prognosis suggested I was going to die. I refused the medication, I continued doing hard tasks for the poor and relentless rich minded people who would hire me.

Some say, "I am lucky to be alive without the drugs". Some say, "I am blessed by their savior." I say, "If I had followed their prescriptions for drugs and daily routines, I surely would have died young at their hands. Priests, Ministers, Monks, Shaman's, People of the faithful, all claiming to be serious students of physiology and psychology themselves and holding doctorates in medicine and surgery which did not help them one bit. It is clear to me now, because they didn't know how to cure themselves."

Sorry that my first post had not that much to do with your initial question but I felt the urge to correct the statement of my fellow commenter.

Back to your initial question; the mind is very powerfull indeed and also very complex and difficult to understand. Look at this Quote from Ian Stewart (Mathematician)

“If our brains were simple enough for us to understand them, we'd be so simple that we couldn't.”

So we may well assume that there are quite some things the mind can do but we do not know/understand yet.

It is known however, that some religious cults for example have been able to train their brain not to feel pain. You may have seen people sticking needles through their tongues, cheeks and other regions. Indians (those in India) for example are known for a couple of normally pretty painful "ordeals" which they dont seem to mind that much. Self-flagellation is another example where some Indians flog their bodies with chains that may contain razor blades or knives.

So is it possible that our mind can heal our body? honestly I dont know but if I had to take a bet I would bet that it is very well possible. I dont bet out of the blue usually, so this is based on what I know so far. Its not just the Indian examples its also some logical thinking.

Science says that our Body is constructed from instructions out of our genes. So something in our Body knows the "Blueprints" of how everything should be to achive a working order. If something changes because of illness like a tumor in cancer, the Blueprints (extremely theoretically) could be used to "reset" the system back to how it was before right? This is of course highly speculative and bears no scientific fundament whatsoever but it does sound kinda logical. However so far nobody was able to find a way to even remotely prove that something like that is possible. That does not mean its impossible but it does mean it stays a theory for now.

You asked us what we think so here is what I think. I think that we will not be able to find a way for the mind to heal the body in my lifetime. However, I think that in future Generations much more powerful minds will emerge and they will find a way that will at least go in a similar direction.

I have to correct you there. Humans are Omnivore, which means that they can eat meat as well as vegetables. There is no scientific proof that eating meat has anymore health hazard then eating anything else*. Thats a misconception that people whose "love" for animals have ...well "made up".

Now dont get this as a try to get you to eat meat, you can perfectly well live as a vegetarian and I have no problems with this but you should refrain from spreading misinformation.

*if all you eat is meat 24/7 you might get problems, however the fault does not lie with the meat but with an unbalanced diet.

In that case i have to correct you.

Yes there is scientific proof that meat has a certain health hazard to it, if you didnt knew already Cancer is mainly caused by wrong eating behaviours, "acid forming foods = cancer" because cancer cells cant live in an base chemistry environment.

Now tell me if you eat an apple will that make your body be more acidic or base? :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Heinrich_Warburg

By the way i dare you to eat meat for i dont know a week should be enough to make you at least "feel" sick. xD

Edited by standalone09

We eat meat or vegetables and if we do not find one; the other becomes our supply. Fresh vegetables are best, fresh meat too. Adding spices and herbs is a way of treating the body for minor aggravations. If anyone is already a cancer victim then what I have read may help them.

I have read about people with cancers who turned to a new art of not cooking meat, but letting it rot naturally. Their claims are that when it is in a particular state of rot eating it cures cancers.

Again the topic about seeking a method to retrain the body and mind when it becomes injured so that we might need a medical practitioner with skills far beyond the norm, is my real issue.

We eat meat or vegetables and if we do not find one; the other becomes our supply. Fresh vegetables are best, fresh meat too. Adding spices and herbs is a way of treating the body for minor aggravations. If anyone is already a cancer victim then what I have read may help them.

I have read about people with cancers who turned to a new art of not cooking meat, but letting it rot naturally. Their claims are that when it is in a particular state of rot eating it cures cancers.

Again the topic about seeking a method to retrain the body and mind when it becomes injured so that we might need a medical practitioner with skills far beyond the norm, is my real issue.

Fact is Cancer cells CAN only live in an acidic environment, Meat is acidic so as i stated before there are no non curable illnesses only non curable people :D