Small requests

xXShaddowTXx

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For your scripting, my first guess would be to use the Canhaveflames and Addflames standardfunctions, but to be honest I didn't really tinker around with this yet :P

The arena is indeed a new idea which I forgot to explain.. I loved the standard arena, but after you've become champion all fun goes to hell. So, being recently inspired by Spartacus, I decided to try and make an arena with Gladiators, animals, a better view system, and actually just more of a roman arena.

First obstacle; can't really work with height editor yet. Can't find a flat-enough piece of land, so right now it's positioned in a house. Talk about anti-immersion...

Second; trying to make a decent competitor system, so you can keep fighting in a decent manner

Third; trying to make a better 'battle' script, so when you're on the balcony, you can see people or such fighting, but don't have to leave to see the next fight.

Update:

Expanded upon Binding magic

Made start to new alchemy-addon-system

Rescripted and expanding gold-bagger system (When releasing I have to give like a ton of credits, maybe even ask for a few permissions. I tend to use lots of resources)

Made grand mansion, including clutter and many extras

Made own static-alchemy script

Trying to make a smart maid.... Harder than it sounds! :P lol

Improving upon cursed weapons-idea

@ HangedDemongo

No idea, probably due to lack of function. I'm not saying it can't be done, but rather why?

What, every light at once? Awesome!

aaah just got the thought of some guy yelling, "Hey! who turned off the sun!"

anyways, I'm not sure this is a small mod but if it would be possible to, as a vampire, feed on a person who isn't sleeping, as in actual feeding and not some spell, like you activate the person and you can either feed or talk, like when they sleep except not. Am I making sense?

Trying to make a smart maid.... Harder than it sounds! :P lol

Put It In Its Place has some AI for keeping things clean. the owners of houses and shops will put things back where they belong if you move them. it might be a good place to start to get a maid programed right. :turned:

@ Anniria

I don't recall the name, but there already is a mod that does that.. I'm sure it's hoasted on this site somewhere, the oblivion mod detectives thread could help you out with this..

@ Dracula 420

Thanks for the suggestion, but I didn't explain clearly enough.. It's more of a follower or minion, whatever you'd call it. The main idea is making her act a lot better.... Hard to explain. To have her sit when the player sits, wandering and such in the vicinity when not called on, and basically just more than the average 'always follow' npc, so to speak. Right now I'm still stuck on getting her to sit when I do..

If anybody has some extra clutter laying around or knows where to find some, I would be one happy panda

Already have the Skyrim Gubbins, gold coin bagger, farmweapons, scythes, 3 sets of collectable figurines and such, runeskulls, voodoodoll, book of the dead, PT artifacts, and many of such..

Any pointers in the right direction to more of this would be a big help

Thanks

"For your scripting, my first guess would be to use the Canhaveflames and Addflames standardfunctions, but to be honest I didn't really tinker around with this yet :P"

Ya I chose not to use those yet because my plan is to alter the script for the light house in Anvil on top of it there is a fire place you can turn on and off as many times as you want and it also has the time thing to where if it is at a specific time it will turn on and off...

" So, being recently inspired by Spartacus,"

Just had to say it SPARTACUS IS AWSOME!!!!!!! I loved the first season and I hope they still continue it ....after he recovers from cancer.....

"How come there's no mod that makes you visible under the chameleon enchant when standing but cloaked when sneaking? "

I second this idea I don't like how you cant talk to people because of it....I always have 105% or 110% I forgot.......I think it would be a simple script......I wouldn't know though I am not at all good with scripting Part of the reason I am doing the light mod lol : D

You know what, I'll make the cloakscript as well then.. Will be released together with the rest of my mod

Which could still take some time.... unfortunately :P

Yes, Spartacus, among the best ever seen on tv, together with 300 :D Who could not love it

'First season'....... recover from cancer....? Are we talking about the same thing? With Spartacus, Crixus, Varro, Batiatus and such? I tought it was standalone :l

If there's a second season I must know more :D

Update:

-Left the maid-project for what is if (for a while atleast)

-Trying (not yet succeeding) to make a trophy script

-Trying (partially succeeding sofar) to make non-obse smokable pipe...

-Expanding creation-idea (toolkit, clutter, arrows, clothing etc)

Note; don't recall if I specified this before, but I'm making everything NON-OBSE

This means animations and such will be compromised, and the trophy script might never happen... :( But still, a way for me and all like me to expand greatly upon the game, if obse for some reason doesn't work..

EDIT: PS: I love the last episode of spartacus. Saw it coming a mile away, and still enjoyed every second. For all those reading this that haven't seen Spartacus, you're missing out. Go see it.

for the Spartacu:

Spartacus: Blood and Sand is the title of first season of Spartacus. The title of the second season is anticipated to be Spartacus: Vengeance. This show story is about the stars Australian newcomer Andy Whitfield as a main character and the classic gladiator. Andy Whitfield is being sold into slavery at a gladiatorial school and then after a Thracian fighting he returns to his wife.

Spartacus Season 2 Cast:

:Spoiler:

Andy Whitfield is main character and Erin Cummings (Dollhouse) will play the role of Spartacus wife Sura. Manu Bennett (30 Days of Night, The Condemned) takes on the role of Crixus the top Gladiator. Peter Mensah (300, Avatar) is Doctore, Batiatus most loyal and trusted slave. Antonio Te Maioha (Xena: Warrior Princess, Legend of the Seeker) will play Barca, Batiatus bodyguard and hit man. Craig Parker (The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Legend of the Seeker) plays Glaber who blames Spartacus for his failed military campaign, and Nick E. Tarabay (Crash, The Sopranos) will play Ashur, a former gladiator who is now the Gladiator bookie.

Starz Entertainment EVP, Programming, Stephan Shelanski said, We couldnt be happier with the first season. Spartacus delivers on all levels action, characters, intrigue, romance and excitement. Then he added that Spartacus is the most ambitious original project they have ever undertaken, and speaks to the commitment to their subscribers to provide truly original programming along with their unmatched lineup of theatrical features.

:Spoiler:

Spartacus season 2 story is being kept under veil of secrecy. It is not ruin as season one. The season 2 will be including 13 installments. Its shooting is scheduled to start in next few months in New Zealand.

And Cancer:

NEW YORK — Andy Whitfield, who plays the title role in the Starz Original series "Spartacus: Blood and Sand," has been diagnosed with non-Hodgkin lymphoma. The British-born actor will begin treatment immediately.

The network says the cancer was discovered during a routine checkup as Whitfield, in his mid-thirties, prepared to begin shooting the second season of the action-adventure series, which is filmed in New Zealand.

Starz said Tuesday that production has been postponed while Whitfield undergoes treatment.

According to the network, doctors say the cancer was detected in its early stages and is "very treatable."

"Spartacus" is based on the slave and folk hero from the 1st century B.C. The show has been a breakout success for Starz since it premiered in January. The first season concludes next month.

that was the first announcment of it.....

and for the cloak I must say thank you...hmm If you know of the Wheel of time is it possable to make a warders cloak? I have always wanted one of those in fact that is my new request for all modders!!!! : D

"EDIT: PS: I love the last episode of spartacus. Saw it coming a mile away, and still enjoyed every second. For all those reading this that haven't seen Spartacus, you're missing out. Go see it. "

Yes my favorite!!!

Blood and Sand, that's right! Has there ever been a more fitting title..

Ok, I -HAVE- to see that then.... Feel sorry for Spartacus (andy) with his cancer and all, and cannot picture a second season without him.

And how the hell could Sura be in season 2?! I'm baffled... :P lol

Thanks for the detailed response

You're welcome.

Nope, Wheel of Time says nothing to me, so no idea if I could do it. Please elaborate....

EDIT: I googled it, and it turns out to be a see-through cloak... If that's right, it's a mesher-job, not a scripting one. Not sure if that's what you ment though.