Small requests

xXShaddowTXx

Sorry, not sure where you're going. I linked to the texture. You know, you take it, convert it, make it tileable, and such. The robe will look like muscle. No swirls. They ain't cool.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well cool thank you for the dungeons Iwill download and deffinitly play through them! XD

But the option is ofcourse still open if new modders want to make a small unlit Dungeon I would still DWload and play and kudos and such... Thank you again Tomlong.

And for kieranfoy the picture is this red swirly thing on the site and the words (faded) on it say Shutterstock

I see no muscles at all...hmmm I'll edit and put up a picture....if I can by attaching it via file...hmm...lol

The picture is a vector of muscle tissue: you know, the stuff you get when you take away the skin, and it has to be downloaded to take off the watermark. Probably best to leave it to the experts (no offense) as it's in an odd format, being vector.

None take nI admit I can't do texturing (still feel bad for that lol) and I didn't understand what it was lol.

Also my friend and I are planning to do a mod and I was wondering what everybody else thought on this we are planning to make it so you can turn all the lights in the game off AND on (other mods just make it to where you can turn them off then a script turns them back on) just by activating it....thoughts? thank you.

Well cool thank you for the dungeons Iwill download and deffinitly play through them! XD

But the option is ofcourse still open if new modders want to make a small unlit Dungeon I would still DWload and play and kudos and such... Thank you again Tomlong.

And for kieranfoy the picture is this red swirly thing on the site and the words (faded) on it say Shutterstock

I see no muscles at all...hmmm I'll edit and put up a picture....if I can by attaching it via file...hmm...lol

If I think of some more before I forget about this topic, I will let you know. I was thinking that the Heart of the Dead might be worth looking into as well, but it does not have the same purpose as the other mods I linked. The GTA ReadMe encourages using torches over any other form of light, and the dungeon mod is self-explanatory.

@ Tomlong

cool thank you I will look into it. XD

@ kieranfoy

So you think we should go for it we already have a script that would prolly work and that allows every light when activated to give a smal box that asks you if you want to turn the light on/off (depending on the current state), pick it up, or leave it alone

Do you think it is a good idea?

Wicked than we will do it I wsa extatic to do this at first but now I se others want it to cool...

Here are some of our ideas just as a peak thing and to see if they are good.... :

Also I think we should try to incorperate water/fire arrows in a later version of the mod because by than I will be able to model and make the cool looking arrows and than we can just add it on as a cool feature lol XD

xXShaddowTXx: Also I was thinking maby when we are in each and every doungen making the lights run the script we should take out curtain things and alter it for example we should take out those anoying bright light spots in the center of some rooms that don't even make sence or release that as well in a new update thing....and maby change the ambiance so that it is real darkness in the dungeon and you either have to use a torch or night eye or just barly be able to see and have to leave some lights on.

Thoughts?

About the ship:

Not trying to backtalk or anything :P but I've already made huge enemies and items, which seem to work fine with the havoks..? (don't ask me why, but I love scale things up a bit) Else we could scale the ship down.

Just out of curiosity, but if it's still impossible, could someone explain to me why?

PS: no real thoughts on the lights... never seemed to bother me sofar :P