Small requests

xXShaddowTXx

Water Arrows, for extinguishing lights;

the only arrow on there (that has anything to do with what I am doing) is this which my friend Lost and I decided is very unrealistic we are going with ice arrows and they will do ice damage to opponents (if fired at them) or turn off a light then we are doing Fire arrows which if fired at an opponent it will do fire damage and if fired at a light it will turn it on.....but the later mod I was talking about I will tell you about basically it will include its own arrows complete with models maby they will have color stones at the ends colors according to power ofcourse....way later mod that will work with this lights one ; )

so no it hasent been done already I loked everywhere and as I said the only ones were ones that made it so you can turn them off but not back on they would go back on by a script..... : ( So I thought this would be a great mod XD!!!!

@ GreatLucifer

I like your mod and sorry I can't help with finding resources (kind of tied up with mine lol) but try Planet Elder Scrolls (PES) search for resources there and you will find them : )

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I made a mod kinda like your familiar binding idea once. It was very small and basically just a test to see if it was possible, i didn't even release it. Basically hidden somewhere in Tamriel were 3 crystal balls called the orbs of Flesh, Blood, and Bone. You found them, picked them up, and when you had the necessary parts for the familiar, clicked on it and poof, you had a zombie, skeleton, or vampire familiar. Except some ingredients are extremely rare, nigh singular so you had to make a vendor that sold some of the more uncommon ingredients like the human heart, blood, and skin.

Yeah after a bit of searching I found tons of similar mods, with minor detail changes. The first part is already up and running, so I know it can be done (with that I mean by me :P). And yeah, right now I too have a vendor selling the appropriates, but I suppose I'll add as many ingredients and parts to NPCs / monsters as to create a more immersive gameplay

I have searched planet elder scrolls and unfortunately came up only with was already available on this site.. Fortunately I'm not one to give up :P in the worst case I'll just work with what I have

I just got an epic idea! So I played this ridiculously old game that was basically a glorified text adventure with some visuals, and it had items in it that you would pick up in dungeons that would read as "Iron Longsword" for example, but would be labeled as 'Unidentified' If you ignored that and equipped it anyway, you took a gamble because on one hand, it was magical and gave you a random magic effect that you still wouldn't know until it was identified by means of a scroll spell or paying a mage, on the other hand it could be cursed. Cursed weapons and items could not be unequipped and harmed the player by a stat decrease or steady health loss, etc. basically something sucky. The only way to unequip it was to pay a mage to remove the curse, rendering the item normal. So, yeah oblivion could have a few. It would make picking up items more interesting because they can be awesome enchanted things, horribly cursed things, or just plain things.

I like your idea maby that would be a cool expansion to the lights mod...if you don't have a light you can't see what the item is called but if you have one it allows you to see what it is....thoughts (I really dont know about this idea I don't like it that much just randomly formed it by reading your post lol)

Thanks for the kudos!

And sorry for the late responce, saterdaynight and all :P

I love the idea about cursed items, they're indeed missing in this epic magical world, where sofar all is good.. Not sure if I can make it without obse though, but I'm sure to give it a go as well

Update; binding-suggestions implemented. Even a few extra. As long as I don't find rocks somewhere, I'll use the void salts for the storm atronach.

I really like your idea and hope you complete it..I am now doing the light thing and have yet to find a script to work but I am sure we will and than it is just the matter of applieing it to every light...lol....

Rather yet, I'm even expanding upon it, making it a semi overhaul-mod. I've worked out most technical parts, but ofcourse still need to do a lot of work. Right now trying to create somewhat of a village, but the arena is giving me difficulty...

Love your idea too, reminds me of zelda with the fire- and ice arrows, and I'm a big zelda fan

Update:

-Making skeletal staffs 'creatable' as well

-Adding many Monk-like-NPCs traveling the world and cities

-Adding some special extras, as the Grim Reaper and being able to summon me :D lol

-Made a new way to learn spells, by reading the stone tablets (clutter item)

Many small things, but the arena is kinda taking up most of my time now, as I can't seem to figure it out..

Nice it seems as though your mod will be completed I curtainly hope so : D

I am wondering did you say anything about the arena that you are talking about because to tell you the truth I have no idea what you mean...?

Also I am very happy that we are making mods in this thread I guese it did work look we got two great mods going on this! : ) !!!!

well I have some progress on the lights mod and have figured iout a script to at least allow you to turn it off but when you turn it on the torch dissapears...hmmmmmm I will try to figure this out as scripting is not my favorite thing lol......I guese if need be as a LAST resort I will ask for help on it here but that would be in a wile.....hmmm difficult I wish there could be an auto scripter that you type in words what you want and it makes a script for you...:sighs:

Well I am trying to make it not require OBSE at all so you wont need it XD : D : )