Small requests

xXShaddowTXx

"Feel sorry for Spartacus (andy) with his cancer and all, and cannot picture a second season without him."

Well he has non-Hodgkin lymphoma which if memory serves me is the one with just one massive clump of cells in which case it would just need to be cut off in surgery...still....

"EDIT: I googled it, and it turns out to be a see-through cloak... If that's right, it's a mesher-job, not a scripting one. Not sure if that's what you ment though. '

Well its more detailed than that but I guese ther is no point listing it if it can't be done...I googled it and saw it has been attemted and requires tones of textures applied to one object and is very hard to accomplish...oh well....

"Thanks for the detailed response"

No problem : )

Can't wait for season 2 "Spartacus: Vengeance.” yeah it will be immence and of course epic!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't want to give false hope or anything, but the fact that other people failed does not mean it can't be done...

I live in Amsterdam, Holland, so it'll probably be several years before the second season gets on the air here.... :( (sceptical, I know)

Update:

-Cloak basically done (always keep improving eh)

-Got no replies on questions in another thread, so have to leave the trophy script for now too.... :(

-Back on the arena :D trying to make Theokoles, the shadow of death :D

First obstacle; can't really work with height editor yet. Can't find a flat-enough piece of land, so right now it's positioned in a house. Talk about anti-immersion...

When you use the terrain editor check the box that says something along the lines of "flatten vertices" it will make terrain, well for lack of a better word, flat.

Problem is that it's near a road, very steep, and edges on water :l (I know, I picked a nice spot lol)

It's a little south of Fort Empire (I think), around a little dock-thingy, at the upperpart of the lake around IC.

I remember once I succeeded in getting like - yellow grabpoints..? or whatever to change the height... How do I get there?

Thanks to everybody sofar, you've all been a great help

oh its a little icon on the bar up top. 11th from the left, looks like a picture of green hills and a sky. if you hold your mouse over it, it should say landscape editing. once you click it, a box comes up with the following from left to right descending:

Height:

Edit Radius:____ [ ] Flatten Vertices [ ] Soften Vertices

Edit Falloff:____ [ ] Show Edit Radius

Texture:

(A big box where you pick a texture for painting landscape)

Vertex Color:

(I honestly don't know what messing with this does)

The main one you will use a LOT is the height one. just check Show Edit Radius, so you can have a big red circle that shows where you're editing. To make the circle bigger, change the number in Edit Radius [1-15] and if you want the terrain to be unquestionably flat, check Flatten Vertices. R-click paints textures, L-click modifies height.

Well My internet is back on!!!! : D

I am having issues with my Oblivion and my Elder Scrolls Construction Set....I gues it is just one problem after another for me.... : (

Can any body find out what has happaned to the Wheel of Time mod that was going on for Oblivion.... I looked EVERY WHERE and can't find it all I can find is the Wheel of Time (WOT) mod for Morrowind (unfinished) and that said that they moved on to making it for Oblivion I Googled it and only found videos so I can't find it...my request is that somone can post a link to either their forum or download link either or both....(even if it is dead please)

Thank you.

Wow.....that is truely disapointing I can't believe it sad Wheel of Time (WOT) is my favurite book series and I was looking forward to the Morrowind one but they moved on to Oblivion than I can't even find it.....sad.... : (

still if anyone can please post it here thank you...