Small requests

xXShaddowTXx

Thanks for the suggestions everybody, but the Scythe mod was one the first I ever downloaded :D. I love scythes, and actually have an old, huge black scythe in real life (don't use it though fortunately :P)

The undead rusted weapons; are these different from the 'normal' rusted weapons mod?

And yeah, I'd love to have deadly reflexes, this would kind of be my 'Holy Grail', but having softwareproblems with OBSE :(

Just a question, but does the (ambient) light actually matter for the AI of NPCs / creatures?

Oh, and as for suggestions, what would be great (IMO) would be to make torches rare, or short lasting. I found a great totem-scepter like thing in one of my downloaded mods, not sure which one anymore, and make that cost something... (fuel, magic whatever..)

PS: I think it was in a lich mod of some kind

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm...I like your idea about making torches last shorter and such maby I can include these ideas in seperate esps' hmm..I like it any others?

Any body have any resonable requests?

And I don't know about the lights effecting AI but...it may...anyone know?

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum so excuse my newbiness.

As this is the small requests thread i had a pretty small one...a tongue. One wearable like the wearable beards mod. I'm trying some stupid idea that stuck in my head for a time now. A photo-story...I'm not calling it a comic or manga cause I still don't know if it will be any good, but you understand what i mean. For example i wanted a screenshot of a character sticking his tongue to a guard (behind his back of course).....

So that's my request a wearable tongue sticking out of the characters mouth. (A couple of variations would be more than welcome...pointy, more relaxed etc).

Thanks.

Running out of light-related ideas :P

(not a request, but why not post here) I'm working on my own magic-type thingy mod, and will try to upload as soon as I have something substantial, probably in a week or two. Firstof, why not share if I'm making it anyway, and it might encourage others to join this thread or help out too.

Not sure what to say about the tongue.. could just be me, but wouldn't it be easier to use a posing script, take your screenshot, and simply edit in a tongue using photoshop or something, seeing as the only reason is a comic anyway?

If you need a tongue, some kind of monstrous tongue can be found between the ingredients..

Hah wellI will start on it when I can...My monitor wont show what is happaning on it..useing school comp right now..what happans is it just shows the orange light not green I know my computer is running because when I put in a disk I can here it spin then load on the computer...but I don't know..... : (

anyways...I think you should post a few ideas like I did (or atleast your goal) because it curtainly helped me we are infact going to add (in seperate .esps' a lot of the ideas posted here.

about the toungs sorry man I have no idea I would go with GreatLucifer's idea it would be the best and it would look funnie after all it is a comidy lol XD!!!

how about a spell that extinguishes fires, such as wall torches and the like so you can sneak around better? That's my 2 cents on lights.

I just had a completely insane idea for a mod, but hear it out. So there's a million and a half companion mods out there: Anime characters, dogs, goblins, random men, etc. But WHAT IF there was a mod that let you have a Shape shifter for a companion? Through dialog, you could tell him/her to change gender, species, etc. That way everybody is happy, except the ones that want them to look like a specific man/woman. Maybe it could come with a few interesting men/women for it to change to. It would have to consist of tons of separate creatures/people with the same name with carefully scripted dialog, voiced or not, prolly not since it would be a nightmare to record so many different voice types then you'd talk to them and tell them to change into something else, they ask what, you pick from a list and poof you have a new companion. I dunno, I want one now.

Yeah, that does sound nice. Not sure if it's doable though :P I, for one, couldn't do that. By myself atleast..

@xXShaddowTXx

My goal..? Well, for one I'm making a more 'interesting' (imo) summoning form with ritual magic, where you have to place certain parts in an altar and cast a spell to bind (note; bind, not summon) a certain creature, depending on what parts you put in.

I'm working on voodoo magic :P and a few miscellaneous things, though I'd love to hear suggestions (especially regarding the 'ritual' magic) and ideas

I'm also working on making some clutter like folded cloths actually usefull, by giving the option to make clothing out of them..

Not really the quest-kind-a-guy (making atleast, playing is a different story), but have always been missing many details which I've now decided to fill in myself for as far as possible

I'd love to hear everything anyone has to say about this all, every idea / comment (even criticism) is welcome.

I really like your Idea....I think the ritual will be fantastic like putting maby:

5x Scamp Skin

1x Daedra Heart

1x (rib cage) bones

for a scamp

or

5x Fire Salt

1x Daedra Heart

and a spell to cast ojn it (Fire) maby...

Fire Atronach

Oposing for Frost Atronach

and ofcourse

1x (rib cage) Bones

2x (pelvic maby one) Pelvic Bones

1x Skull

5x (random if any other kinds) Bones

Skeleton (increase ammount for the different kinds like Skeleton Warrior. Champion, and so on)

Same exept add

5x Mort Flesh

Zombie

well that is my suggestion hope you like it.

Also I like the idea about the spell (could substitute untill we do our next mod which we have already planned XD you guys will love it but I am not disclosing any info on it untill this one is done...XD)

Thank you for the suggestion!

The Shift Changer would be cool (I personally don't like many companion mods the only one I play is Morrowind Mage Companion and that is because he has a personality and you have no controll over him other than whether or not he should follow you ; ) I like it)

But I highly doubt it is possible...

I suppose I'll use them all, as it's quite easy to make. I forget to mention that I'm also making 'gradations'. So far the best skeleton binding is:

1 cursed heart (custom heart)

1 human blood

1 tainted soul (custom black soulgem)

1 skull

2 clavicles

2 skeletal hands

1 ribcage

1 pelvis

4 big bones

8 small bones

This gives one of four (random) outcomes; Grim skeleton (skeleton with scythe), skeleton archer, skeleton guardian (lich helmet and weapon), and skeleton mage. Note however, that as these are (sofar) my most difficult skeletons, they are way more powerfull than the vanilla ones.

Main thing I'm working on gradations in is the socalled 'flesh golem' (which I call Abominations). I got these from a mod, along with a few alternatives like skinless and burned and such. Idea is, that if (for instance) you forget (or simply don't) to add skin, you get a skinless version with several weaknesses.

The Abominations are my personal favourite.

Main problem; I rely on others for designs and such, as I can only script and mod..

Small Request to whoever feels called:

What I'd love to have as additions (as items);

-Havoks on the skeletal hand

-havoks on the eye (which I found somewhere in these forums)

-skeletal foot

-any other form of new bone or whatever

-organs and such! :P

Thanks for suggestions and interest sofar

EDIT: if someone could somehow provide me with a (simple lumpy) stone / rock, I could do the same for Storm Atronachs