ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Final Fantasy

Ice_Dragon

I agree with DarkWarrior45 and Andy 2090, Final Fantasy 10 was an awesome game but, Final Fantasy 12 is so much better!!! I have never played Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9 though so I can't really judge on which one of those was better. Final Fantasy 12 FTW!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have always been partial to 7

8 does little for me its plot is a bit too convienient and the majority of the cast of 9 just wakes up murderous intent and hostility in my person

ff 6 has too many characters and is far too unwieldy for me

so far i am liking the remake of ff 3

@Gamerbird, Thanks, i'll pm you if i need any help. I think for now though, i just need to level up some more though for the moment. I really like both the story and the character for ff12m so they never bored me ;)

As far as JRPGs go, they're mostly top of the line games. I've played all but FFIII, including those on other systems (FFLegend on Gameboy, FFAdventure, Tactics, etc.) Of all, I can't help but love the classic VI more than any of the other titles. FFX does get major points for great presentation and a heavily involved plot. The theme of sacrifice was presented superbly. X-2 kind of ruined it though, but X still stands out on its own.

if you are going to play an ff 3 make it the ds version its a complete overhaul of the orginal game

normally i dont hold with remakes but this time they did it right

• 3 weeks later...
I agree with DarkWarrior45 and Andy 2090, Final Fantasy 10 was an awesome game but, Final Fantasy 12 is so much better!!! I have never played Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9 though so I can't really judge on which one of those was better. Final Fantasy 12 FTW!!!

I've been eying FF12 for some time now. And now that you mention it, I might try it out.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been eying FF12 for some time now. And now that you mention it, I might try it out.

You should really try it. It is an awesome game!

Please don't Spam, I have been to the factory where it is made.....it is not a pretty sight.

Buddah

Can you explain this? I don't understand what you mean. Sorry if I am being a bit stupid.