Final Fantasy

Ice_Dragon

In my opinion, Final Fantasy VII is my favorite; lot's of good stuff, and a story line to make your head spin. VIII wasn't that good to me; weird magic system, weird characters, weird storyline...then again, I only got to the train part before say, "ok, I'm done." IX Was a damn good game, hands down; like IX, it has plot twists up the wazoo. X was so-so; I kinda wanted to punch Tidus before the end of it all. XI- the online one- is a decent game; it takes some getting used to. XII, unlike the earlier opinion about pretty graphics and a stupid game, it's a freaking solid game. And no awkward Wakka comic relief moments, either. Solid game, solid storyline, solid graphics (Except for Vaan's abs; WTF!?!), and is a damn good addition to the Final Fantasy family. FFIII seems pretty fun, but I haven't played it yet. The first is good if you have a good imagination (which, if you are used to the 2-D low graphic games, is easily come by ^^), FFII is an improvement over FFI since it has actual characters. IV is a good game, too.

Still, VII is the best, and I'm praying for a remake on the PS3. Just imagine; Final Fantasy VII in High Definition...damn...

Oh, and by the way, first post ^^.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I've played FF7-FF9 and have beaten them all. But i was wondering if anyone has played FF tactics? I was curious about it one day and bought it. Its pretty differnt than FF7-9. But i was also wondering where it fits in the Final Fantasy timeline, it seems a bit old.

Well there's no timeline really, as all the games take place on different worlds (except for the occasional sequel). I have played Tactics, for about an hour maybe, before deciding the gameplay was torturous and I stopped. :P

Well there's no timeline really, as all the games take place on different worlds (except for the occasional sequel). I have played Tactics, for about an hour maybe, before deciding the gameplay was torturous and I stopped. :P

well what i meant was, if anyone knew when exactly it was made. Im sry if i wasnt being clear though.

Ahh right, sorry, misunderstood. Doesn't it say? It should have on the title screen, or at least on the box, "Copyright XXXX-XXXX Squaresoft" , XXXX being the years. I would think around the time that FF8 was done, but I'm not sure - I had to get it on import as it was never released in the UK (or at least it wasn't when I got it).

• 2 weeks later...
my favoret FF game is FF-III on the super nintendo (OLD SCHOOL!!!) or on the PS1 its called FF-VI. the best story not the best grahics lol but it was in my opinon the best. i played every single one (exluding FF-XI online) FF-VII has to be runner up it just didnt have the flare of III. i also think FF-X & FF-X2 where pretty good games.

• 1 year later...
FFX was by far the best, for story & gameplay. But out of 7, 8 & 9 I would go with 9.

GREAT GAMEPLAY & SOOOO LONG, KEPT U GOIN FOR AGES.

REPLAY VALUE WAS ALSO SUPERB

Doesn''t beat FFX tho :biggrin:

I thought FFX was one of the best games I've ever played. I gets my vote for best story, best characters, and best gameplay.