Final Fantasy

Ice_Dragon

7 saved my life. :P I love the game. i still play the game. I payed over a 100 dollors to get a new copy and then had to buy a new PS2 so it could be played. That's how much I like it.

I didn't care to much for 8. It kinda bored me so i stopped playing it real fast.

9 was pretty fun. I have yet to beat it, though.

But 7 will never get old for me. Never. But right now, i'm trying to beat Emerald Weapon right now, but my materia is not strong enough. I know all the tricks but can't do it till I master the materia I need.

My friend beat both Ruby and Emerald. Freaked the hell out of me.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crisis Core was a great game, still is in my opinion. I'm now on my fifth play-through. It never gets old, although the main character, Zack, is an arrogant *******.

Still, good though.

I have never played any of th other games, are they worth getting? I still have a ps2 if i need one.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm gonna say final fantasy 7 was the best thing ever to grace this earth. EVER.

Then kingdom hearts cause that kinda counts as a FF game

then 2

then 4 ( i had a fan translated one) (terrible english ruined the story a little)

then 9

then 6

then 1

then x (10)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

then 8. i was very disapointed by 8.

:ninja:

• 1 month later...

I have to say FF3 (SNES) was my favorite RPG and probably still is. Something about the music and the story was very compelling. Probably couldn't play it now if I wanted to since I'm so used to 3D and action-based games, but I do still have all of the music (recomposed audio versions) and listen to them often when modding. Tried to play 7 but the graphics made me want to puke. 8 was too boring, but I liked the story and got to the 3rd disk but my PS2 wouldn't read it :/ Tried playing 9 for a while, but it was so cheezy I let it sit and eventually gave it away. I doubt I will ever buy any FF games ever again since they seem to get worse with each release. Shame they had to ruin the series. It seems as I got older the games targeted younger and younger audiences until now you'd have to be a toddler to think they are creative. I suppose that's how aging works though. And yes I have played ALL of them since the original, but refused to purchase any passed 8. (Thankfully most of them were gifts)

<queue Kefka laugh>

• 2 weeks later...
having played ever ff game almost i have to say my fav is ff7 or ff11 i cant wait for the new one :) roll on next year i have just started getting all the ds ff games as well :)

• 2 weeks later...

7, 8, 9? Aww, no 10?

7 was my favorite out of those three, especially if you have it on the PC and have it modded to have uber graphics and a high resolution. :D