New member bar with chat functionality

Dark0ne

"Same principle as a condom. I'd rather have one and not need it, than need it and not have one".

http://www.greensmilies.com/smile/smiley_emoticons_unknownauthor_lady.gif Hannah

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the "Scroll To Top" feature very nice, as I'm a lazy male without a father, and no I won't have to scroll so much! :P

If you want to do that on sites that don't have such a bar (or here as well), you could also just hit the "home" key on your keyboard.

well, true, but now I don't even have to use the keyboard for it! :)

Nice twist on the quote btw. Think I'm going to use Bastard a little less from now on.. :p

I like it. Every once in a while you need to talk to someone directly and PMs are not very useful if it´s urgent and if the person is online of course. Anyway the games are funny and this place will become even more addictive to some, I guess... :blush:

I like it. Every once in a while you need to talk to someone directly and PMs are not very useful if it´s urgent and if the person is online of course. Anyway the games are funny and this place will become even more addictive to some, I guess... :blush:

How does this thing work anyway?

Would be nice to have an option where the member bar only shows up while on the forums.

Why? I use Firefox's tab feature to have the forums and Nexus sites open at the same time and apparently, the chat system favors the Nexus sites over the forums when chatting. I have seen my text disappear when chatting on the forums but appear on TESNexus side. And some replies not showing on the forums side while showing up on the TESNexus side.

Well, and even if the chat worked 100% correct, I'd still rather just have it contained on the forums side.

Thanks,

LHammonds

Might just be me, but the part showing who's online is partially obscured by the scrollbar...

Is there any way to drag, shift, resize or whatever allowing us more clarity? Cause it's kind of bothersome this way...

And while I'm at it ;), could the difference between online and offline members perhaps be made a little clearer (if there is a difference sofar, I for one have not noticed) ?

I love the general idea, and the added ability of playing games is a great idea. People browsing fora tend to have too much time on their hands anyway, and now we have more ways to fill this time :P

Dark0ne and all the staff, great work and I hope you keep it up. One of the few sites on the right track :P (not to discriminate or anything)

Lucifer