⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

New member bar with chat functionality

Dark0ne

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your preferences are stored in a session for each individual site. A session lasts as long as your browser (not tab) window is open. There are two options; log out and log in again, or close your browser and open it again. That should destroy your preferences session and recreate it with the new information.

This only applies to changing preferences on (for example) TESNexus and then going on to Fallout 3 Nexus and vice versa. If you change something on TESNexus then the site will recreate your preferences session for TESNexus when you move away from the preference change confirmation to another page on TESNexus. It cannot destroy any sessions made for FO3Nexus or DANexus.

Hope that makes sense :)

I'm really liking the chat thing now. Beats trying to get everyone into an msn conversation or something... and you can play games!

PS: Lol, I got credits for failing at chess... :teehee:

The chat feature is great, especially when you just want a quick conversation with someone. The other features are awesome too. If you have a scroll up button, could there a down one too? The bar is definitely awesome though. I have always liked that this site is improved upon constantly. I applaud you and your efforts Dark0ne!

this was a really good idea Dark0ne! :)

I find the "Scroll To Top" feature very nice, as I'm a lazy bastard, and no I won't have to scroll so much! :P

And also the chat room is quite cool! :)

And private conversations is just genius! Now messaging will become much easier (assuming the other one is online of course) :D

I don't think I will be using the other features, but they are cool additions as well! :)