Follower mods: Romanceable Male Companions

Lalaa

Hello

I've started a new game recently and am looking for opinions on male follower mods that are romanceable. There arent many though they do exist, as in, the only one's I'm aware of are Darius in Anna NPC's and the various male followers on offer in interesting npcs. While I've dabbled with both mods and found both great I havent really explored everything they have to offer. I definately haven't tried any romance features.

Guess what I'm asking for is opinions, for those that have used these mods, which romanaceable male followers offer the most depth as far as romance goes, character, personality - that kinda stuff, though I'm definately not expecting Vilja or Anduniel levels of character depth.

If anyone knows of any more please throw it out there! Again, though, not expecting it and pretty sure those I mentioned above are it. Just mostly looking for opinions on those followers that do exist.

thanks!

I'd like to know as well, but Skyrim (and the Fallout games) is rather lacking when it comes to decent decent male companion mods that also have romance quests and the like in it. It seems the interest in making them dried up after Julan in Morrowind and Dairanath in Oblivion.

I had been hopeful for Atvir, but...yeah. Sadly the original creator stopped modding Skyrim.

A while ago I went through the Companions category to see if I could find anything, and Vath Firehall is pretty much the only one I could find before giving up. I'm afraid I have no idea what the companion is actually like, as I stopped playing Skyrim over a year ago due to having run out of things to do, and was only looking for mods I could try out once I built a new computer that could handle all the mods I want to install to stop the game being boring.

There are pretty much none that allow for a "romance" there are those who have the quick amulet of Mara and then pretty much dont bring it up ever again, but currently there are no "romance" ones where you spend time with them like Vilja ect.

I'd like to know as well, but Skyrim (and the Fallout games) is rather lacking when it comes to decent decent male companion mods that also have romance quests and the like in it. It seems the interest in making them dried up after Julan in Morrowind and Dairanath in Oblivion.

I had been hopeful for Atvir, but...yeah. Sadly the original creator stopped modding Skyrim.

A while ago I went through the Companions category to see if I could find anything, and Vath Firehall is pretty much the only one I could find before giving up. I'm afraid I have no idea what the companion is actually like, as I stopped playing Skyrim over a year ago due to having run out of things to do, and was only looking for mods I could try out once I built a new computer that could handle all the mods I want to install to stop the game being boring.

Actually, Vath Firehall looks pretty promising. Just had a look at the forum posts and it seems the mod author is about to add voice acting in very soon so might hold out downloading until its added. thanks. :)

Skyrim really needs its own Julan.

Haha, I agree. Not holding my breath though.

• 3 months later...

Hello I've put together a Skyrim Romance Mod! It has a very in-depth romance male character named Bishop and it adds 100+ characters to game a lot of ones that flirt with you and are partially romance able.

Here is the website! Let me know what you think!

www.skyrimromance.com