⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The Global Climate debate.....Posioned by Politics?

edgeburner

And now we have the Australians manipulating data...... Which appears to have been a common practice..... "Data Homogenization" they call it... Correcting for things like changes in location of the instruments, or the instruments themselves, etc. Of course, they apply this process across the board, whether anything has changed or not... so, basically, NONE of the data they are using is what I would consider 'viable'.

Selective data manipulation/ presentation has been a constant since early 2,000 . Amazing the way they place some of these temp recording stations, on tar, in front of an air conditioning exhaust vent?? I've seen three such placed stations myself.

Not to mention the fact the a certain Aussie university boast the data supporting the nonsensical "97%" anthropogenic climate destruction consensus... a certain skeptic has accessed the data used to form this 'consensus" and has been threatened with a lawsuit if he proceeds with publication.

How can 97% of climatologist be convinced by such a flawed hypothesis?

Edited by edgeburner

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now we have the Australians manipulating data...... Which appears to have been a common practice..... "Data Homogenization" they call it... Correcting for things like changes in location of the instruments, or the instruments themselves, etc. Of course, they apply this process across the board, whether anything has changed or not... so, basically, NONE of the data they are using is what I would consider 'viable'.

Selective data manipulation/ presentation has been a constant since early in the is decade. Amazing the way they place some of these temp recording stations, on tar, in front of an air conditioning exhaust vent?? I've seen three such placed stations myself.

Not to mention the fact the a certain Aussie university boast the data for the nonsensical "97%" consensus... a certain skeptic has accessed the date used to

You haven't heard about the terrorists now using CO2 bombs? Yep. They release tons of it into the atmosphere, attacking us indirectly by making our climate warmer..... or something..... :D

I bet they are sneaking re-fried beans into the cattle feed too, that way, they produce more methane. (a greenhouse gas 10X worse than CO2.)

We just witnessed it in NYC last weekend!! All of those climate hippies who drive their SUV's to work and, to the big climate protest, and, pound those cell phones to the tune of Leanardo Decrapioe and Al wh*%#....Both of whom burn more carbon in one day than your entire family (if average) will burn in a month.....hell... maybe a year!

Not to mention all of that garbage those " clean the planet of all human excess" freaks left.

Gawd!! Not a one of them actually walks their lofty talk...Never...ever ever.

Ya but that's the whole point, oil lobbyist insist that cars and oil is the only means of transportation, if they truly wanted to change for the better they would be using thorium right now or cold fusion, or try pushing for clean technology, in a sense they are all hypocrites.

But will they allow it, no not in a long time, at least in the USA and Canada. Unless next year they want to change all that depending who gets in during the 2015 election time here.

Elon Musk tesla and other forms of teansportation

The hyper loop

Magnetic rail systems, not trains. They can reach 300mph.

I have been doing allot of research on the subject and there is plenty of alternatives.

Edited by Thor.

Al Prostitute??? LOL!!

My apologies for using a prohibited term, it is not my intent to violate your TOS.

Anyway, I was referring to "Al Gore" (do the rhyme math)

oil lobbyist insist that cars and oil is the only means of transportation, if they truly wanted to change for the better they would be using thorium right now or cold fusion, or try pushing for clean technology, in a sense they are all hypocrites.

Aye...perhaps, but, the "greenie" lobby is holding sway...even though their product cannot stand on it's 0wn merit. In the US we have an astounding amount of fed dollars propping up these alt energy companies....It is a simple alignment of the Obama administration and the green lobby. They chucked a ton of $$$$ into his campaigns, and it's time to pay them back. Screw the average dude/ dudeete who has to pinch and scrimp...

Look into one Tom Steyer....Just to get a gist of who is financing these "green" campaigns. ....

The sheer and utter hypocrisy will astound you....And, it is much more widespread than just mister Streyer....

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/175507-cold-fusion-tech-picked-up-by-major-us-partner-prepares-to-launch-in-the-american-and-chinese-energy-markets

Cold fusion right now is the only credible form of power possible other then The Bloom box which shows promise, and is already mass producing them as well to company's like Google.

Its the only one so far with such competition to actually go somewhere. i heard the only way to produce a true zero point one modular power plant is to go cold. Nuclear fusion wont work.

Edited by Thor.

OMT....

If you live in the USA,,,,lets compare our heating bills from this upcoming winter, to last winter......I'll bet you'd wish they had spent all of those tax dollars on helping coal plants burn cleaner instead of shutting them down and investing YOUR hard-earned tax dollars to support hedge fund greenies with an energy control agenda.

Save- up.....Keeping warm this winter is gonna cost you.

Brr lol i heard this year is going to be a nasty cold Winter, last year was pretty bad. We had ice on the greet lakes sense June.

I suggest you watch this.

Edited by Thor.

Thor,

I am open to all energy solutions, but the fact remains that oil/coal/nuke/nat gas/ are the only viable options as of this time. We must SLOWLY adapt our solution, so as not to bake the public wallet.

What about Hydrogen? It's by-product? Pure H2o....Which, by the way, will be the next "world shortage" ....Water, plain and simple.

Problem is,,,,,while Hydrogen is one of the most prominent elements in the universe....there just ain't that much on this planet...

Edited by edgeburner