⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The Global Climate debate.....Posioned by Politics?

edgeburner

Like I've said before. I don't know crap about global Warming, but I wouldn't listen to this ass wipe If he paid me. There are ways of talking to peple and ways not to. This is nothing more than someone who wants the adolescent smart asses to give him a high five by making fun of them, not someone who legitimately wants to debunk anything.

If I was so certain about something as drastic as I've heard it is to people such as this, I would not engage in practices that would push people away from my message by disrespecting those that disagree, but I guess he has a target audience to entertain.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't give him credit or even acknowledging him, they will eventually go away kvnchrist

Again with my last sentence, it should be a none debate, it should be embraced without conflict of interest. We are in the dark ages my friend when it comes to real scientific knowledge gathering.

Weather should not be a opinion, it should be a fact with concrete evidence and science to back it up, if they have to argue over it, they are not doing their jobs. A computer model does not count.

Edited by Thor.

Don't give him credit or even acknowledging him, they will eventually go away kvnchrist

Again with my last sentence, it should be a none debate, it should be embraced without conflict of interest. We are in the dark ages my friend when it comes to real scientific knowledge gathering.

Weather should not be a opinion, it should be a fact with concrete evidence and science to back it up, if they have to argue over it, they are not doing their jobs. A computer model does not count.

When you argue with alarmists you're not arguing against science but their religion, you won't win.

That's the problem, we are dooommed!!, unless something drastically changed like a law to ban such thinking, we won't expand our knowledge of the earths climate. Data will be tossed.

Of course time will tell what they will come to realize and reality smacks into their very existence. Give it time and they will find out the hard way that the data was correct and they where wrong.

of course if two of the extremes do happen, they will still claim its all do to global climate change.

There has been recorded dips and highs in our past, and scientist claim there might be a dip, but a very short one. the sun has lots at play here. With our earths active past we are safe to say with our own global heating. Our planet is a remarkable thing, and needs to be treated with respect by acknowledging its weather patterns.

The theory of the modular sun has lots to play here, its based on allot of scientific data. Playing hard ball the very same why they are. Most credible because they backed it up with actual Data that could be found anywhere online

the theory actually was proven with suns magnetic poll shift as of late, 11 year cycle.

Edited by Thor.

And now we have the Australians manipulating data...... Which appears to have been a common practice..... "Data Homogenization" they call it... Correcting for things like changes in location of the instruments, or the instruments themselves, etc. Of course, they apply this process across the board, whether anything has changed or not... so, basically, NONE of the data they are using is what I would consider 'viable'.

Also your paying for news feeds, looool your so getting ripped offf.

Mind finding a not pay site.

People will wake up to this censorship, something will slip soon like the weather itself. The only Data you could trust is live feeds or direct third party capture.

20 years down the road if nothing changes they still will be calling it climate change.

Edited by Thor.

That dude in that video is a prostitute. That interpretation is an absolute farce, but, it does prove the extremes these warmer-types will got to to force an agenda that the science (as limited as it is ) simply does not support.

Now, we in the US have to endure the fact that "global climate change" has now been relegated to our DHS (department of homeland security) .....

Unbelievable!.....they have the unmitigated gall to equate an unsubstantiated climate hypothesis with the an all-too real terrorist threat to our homeland??

I guess that when the science fails, weird sh*t happens...especially to those whom are so committed to an agenda that they are utterly bound to it...to the point where they will deny any findings that disparage their religious commitment.....

Edited by edgeburner

You haven't heard about the terrorists now using CO2 bombs? Yep. They release tons of it into the atmosphere, attacking us indirectly by making our climate warmer..... or something..... :D

I bet they are sneaking re-fried beans into the cattle feed too, that way, they produce more methane. (a greenhouse gas 10X worse than CO2.)

Edited by HeyYou