Shop owner sells everything.

I made a new shop owner for Chorrol and set up the house/store with everything I wanted her to own and all the items I want her to sell, but when I finished setting up the vendor chest with all the items and checked the store in-game, she's selling absolutely everything in the building.

I've set her up to sell only the items I want through the AI menu and all the items I want to sell are in the vendor chest. The cell belongs to her and so do all the items.

I can't figure out what I've done wrong, other than assigning ownership to all the items in the building, including the items I want her to sell, but even before I did that she was still selling everything.

I followed the tutorial at the Construction Set Wiki and also looked at a few shops in the CS.

So you've assigned the vendor chest at the Merchant Chest tab of the NPC (Ref)?

Yep, and instead of just selling what's in the chest she sells all of her own personal items along with them.

Possible solution is(though I never tested well):

1. Make a new faction, like '(Vendor's name) House Faction'.

2. Add that new faction to the vendor, and set building(interior) ownership to the faction. If the object has no owner, it may belong to the faction which has the ownership of the interior cell.