Dungeons & Draugr Roleplaying Mod Poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Balancing Vote: What should imperials get? You decide!

• 10% Magic Resistance
    • 15% Boost to speech
    • 15% Chance to slowtime in battle

Wow I never thought to make the Argonians faster in water (frankly I didn't konow you could mo9d that in *shrug*) I love the ideas of Khajiits swimming slower, It makes the races that more unique.

Hmm... I'm not quite sure how to explain the Orcs weakness to poison yet ( I will think of something) I just thought it would help balance them as a race better.

I can't wait to check the Reachmen out!

My day has been fine thanks, busy but altogether fine.

what is your favorite race?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I can't really choose... But if I'm honest, Orcs are my favourite race in skyrim (the previous two games it was Argonians) But I like all of the races really (though I only play Bretons if I roleplay as a Reachman Voodoo priest, living in the hills of the Reach)

Ok! Then I will add Sarus the Orc into the tavern of Riverwood. Also yesterday was super busy got 0 in game work done so today I am doubling up. Goals: all races (Orismer, Reachmen, Redguard) finished in game. Necromancer class finished in game and manual page finished. Think of your title for your Orc; ex: Sarus The Scribe.

if only I could get the old stats from Morrowind, that would be excellent, but its way above my modding level lol. As for your NPC, He will be located in Riverwood, and he will be like a guide for players for Dungeons & Draugr. And I want Sarus The Scribe to give the player their adventurer's Manual in game.

(Any Modders know how I can achieve Morrowind Base stats without using someone elses mod?)

Edited by SnippyChris

Cool! But can I make one suggestion, maybe the orc npc could be called surok or sarok (sounds a little Orcish) the Scribe. But once again, thank you for making an npc in my honour. I also love the fact he gives players their adventuers manual, that's awesome as well.

If any more ideas occur, i'll post them.

Surok The Scribe sounds awesome! And I am glad you like the Adventurer's Manual in game. I thought that would help immersion;) And please keep the ideas coming, I am just finishing the Orc race it was really hard to stay focused it seemed like ideas kept flowing today..lol every few minutes I was writing down ideas. And the Library Section is up for all to enter TES Lore. Eventually I would love for people to enter their own entries of their gameplay, and post their in game shots.

Back to work! Sarus Friday I will upload what I have for just you and me to playtest.

Note: Everyone dont forget to vote on the new poll and also we had a winner for the Redguard +10 One-handed, now we have the new stat system to vote on and, the bonus class for the future play test.

Edited by SnippyChris

That's awesome! It's good to write when your in the flow of it, that's were some of my best ideas come from.

I can't wait to test it out on Friday, looking forward to it.

Edited by Sarus31

Hey Sarus! As of now the Races are all in game! I tested all of them myself to be sure, there were no CTD's. I can not wait either.

- Argonians increased swim speeds. Added claws for 10 unarmed damage.

- Khajiit swim speeds drastically decreased. Land speed increased.

-Dark Elves now have Dark Vision for 120 seconds, just like Khajiit Nighteye. Ancestor Guardian still in development.

-Redguard now have a 25% Weakness to magic which shows red in active effects. Increased base Stamina. Adrenaline rush needs a better description than vanilla.

-Wood Elves now have cannibalism to follow the Green Pact.

-Orismer have a 25% Weakness to poison which shows up red in active effects to stand out from Magic.

-Need Traits for Reachmen to stand out from Breton.

-All male and female heights changed.