What do you do when you have too much money?

ub3rman123

Every game has that point. Enough plasmids to start a juggling act in Bioshock, enough gold coins to bury Cloud Ruler Temple in Oblivion, and so many caps in Fallout 3 you're tempted to build a sand castle with them. What do you do with the money when you reach this point in a game?

It depends on the game. In oblivion, there's really not anything to do with the money, so I just let it be. In other games, I'll buy up crap if it's of even the slightest bit of use to me.

In Oblivion, when I had more money than the Emperor did, I just started to hand out massive bribes to every guard I saw, just in case. Then I started getting every single item I could enchanted.

I buy all the stuff I need (and nothing more), then I just give what's left away, or ditch it in some gutter. It's not fun anymore if you can buy anything right away.

I don't think any MMO has a pinnacle point where you have too much money to spend. There's always some yahoo who wants 30,000 gold for Mekgineer's Chopper, and 20 others who think that's a fair price.

fable 2........... buy everything and still have 800mil left lol what a joke, money in fable 2 was pointless in the frist game you had to work your socks off just to get some dosh...... i hoping for big things in fable 3 don't let me down Lionhead Studios :rolleyes:

I don't think any MMO has a pinnacle point where you have too much money to spend. There's always some yahoo who wants 30,000 gold for Mekgineer's Chopper, and 20 others who think that's a fair price.

that's why I'm always broke in MMO's too many wants and none of the needs.(temptations are everywhere)having too much money in MMo's is not enough they always end up broke eventually.then the usual farming starts and the cycle continues again and again and again.

unless i save up the dough and let it rust in storage