Spontaneus Human Combustion

The_Reaper

This made me think - does anyone know if someone has investigated whether it could have been caused by some sort of rare chemical reaction due to something the victims ate or drank?

Gotta love Google. Am I the only one who thought the running alien on fire was funny?

Anyway, I have heard of some cases where the victim of SHC had consumed a quantity of alcohol on the night they went up in smoke. That would definitely speed things up, if not contribute to the direct cause.

supposedly there was no trace of feul or tel-tale remains of fuel on any bodies. also they are usualy away from a fireplace, there is no candles near by, there are no unprotected wires, and no ash trays or anything else that could have started the fire. there has to be allot of weord stuff going on for a body to ignite on the indside since there in very little oxigen (only in cells or in blood really) and a whole lot of water. im jus speculating here but perhapse one of the many chemicals that gives of oxigen when heated combined with sodium (or potasium but not much further down or the guy explodes) could create a flame (the sodium doesnt need oxigen to burn once it hits water but the heat would be neaded to create oxigen which could burn fat or something), and in lagre amounts actually ignite the person from the inside but it would mean that the person would have all kinds of residue all over the place.

as i said before the microwave ovens use microwaves becouse they heat water molecules easily. our body has lots of water so a microwave 'gun' or maybe a short wavelenght version of the lazer aka 'mazer' (microwave something something something resonance) which does exist on a experimental level, could get our temperature hig enough but if the fire comes from the inside the fat wouldnt have any oxigen to burn with...

hey who knows it could be some divine intervention or something

hey who knows it could be some divine intervention or something

Why would god want to burn a fireman and a 75 year old lady?

With all the other odd decisions he's made if he exists (wording in that way for those that believe so :P ) that's not the one I'd doubt... ;)

Well, I don't know a whoel lot about this subject but the electrmagitizum that holds the cells together and the heat our body gereates could very well trigure some ignition.

On the other side other things have been known to spontaniusly combust. Seagulls for example, have been known to be flying around and poof a burning seagull flying around. Becuase of this I doubt it is the achohal or the heat our body producese because a seagull burns at about the same temerature we do but they don't produce nearly thr same amount of body heat...so...probably has soemthing to do with the electromagintizum in the body and maybe even somethign about the magectic poles and gravity...

Just a thought

Archived