What you saving your gold for?

Clone

I'm torn between flood control and custom user title. Flood control would be handy for me not because I spam boards, but because I read fast, think fast, and can type 96 WPM. I can usually read two threads and thoughtfully respond to both of them in well under a minute. I also want a different custom user title because I use one particular one on the other two boards of which I'm a member... it goes perfectly with my avatar. :D

no, i used to take classes and i type ALOT. and i make a lot of mistakes but still...

I took a keyboarding class back in freshman year of high school (in '91). Didn't do too well though... the teacher didn't appreciate me adding my own comments to the typing assignments. I don't see what all the fuss was about. I was typing the comments, not writing them!! :blink:

EDIT - I've decided that I'm definitely saving for a custom user title. I can take my time reading stuff, smelling the dead roses, arranging the gargoyles on my desk, being a general nuisance to termites... and who knows? Maybe I'll get enough gold to purchase both a title and no flood control!

well i have no idea wot my WPM is all i know is ive had a computer for 6 or so years now and my typing is faster than that of ur average touchtypist... i use the comp a LOT (currently an average of about 70 hours a week? :blink:) anyone know how u can test ur WPM? :P

oh and i was saving my gold for a negative post count for poor theo but i see sum1 has beaten me 2 it... so prolly a flood control bypass :P

well i have no idea wot my WPM is all i know is ive had a computer for 6 or so years now and my typing is faster than that of ur average touchtypist... i use the comp a LOT (currently an average of about 70 hours a week? :blink:) anyone know how u can test ur WPM? :P

oh and i was saving my gold for a negative post count for poor theo but i see sum1 has beaten me 2 it... so prolly a flood control bypass :P

Here you go a test for those who want to know...

http://www.typingtest.com/

Archived