What you saving your gold for?

Clone

well i have no idea wot my WPM is all i know is ive had a computer for 6 or so years now and my typing is faster than that of ur average touchtypist... i use the comp a LOT (currently an average of about 70 hours a week? :blink:) anyone know how u can test ur WPM? :P

oh and i was saving my gold for a negative post count for poor theo but i see sum1 has beaten me 2 it... so prolly a flood control bypass :P

Here you go a test for those who want to know...

http://www.typingtest.com/

holy cow my typing speed is only 60 WPM, and that other guy has 120!!??? :blink: im surprised his hands dont fall off! lol

76 WPM :D

Anyway, I'm saving up for the Freelance Mod thing...I'm a S.mod on two different forums, and well, I've gotten used to it :D I know I'll be savin' for a while, but I think it'll be worth it considering I've signed up at this forum recently :D

You will give me all your gold! You will give me all your gold! You will give me all your gold! You will give me all your gold! You will give me all your gold! You will give me all your gold! You will give me all your gold! You will give me all your gold! You will give me all your gold! You will give me all your gold! You will give me all your gold! You will give me all your gold! You will give me all your gold! You will give me all your gold! You will give me all your gold! You will give me all your gold! You will give me all your gold! You will give me all your gold! You will give me all your gold! You will give me all your gold! You will give me all your gold!

I'm gonna be titleful

Archived