World cup predictions

MonsterHunterMaster

We were all making the same point at work. You see all the other teams belting out their national anthems, just look at how the German team were singing away and then the bloomin' England shower didn't even know the words to God Save The Queen.

They were as bad after the game, they didn't look the slightest bit bothered that they'd let the country down. The Italians put in some effort but were not good enough, England and France disgraced themselves.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let the dead bury the dead, folks, we can't change the past... by chewing the cud. In the meantime the quarter finals are just around the corner and still there are a few teams left to have great fun, Paraguay for example :woot:

You can't really say who is winning right now, all I can say is that spain kicked *insert the teams name where C. Ronaldo plays, I'm too tired to google the english name for it-is it portugal? Cuz that's the german word for it* ass. (Okay, they just shot 1 goal...but in the end they won, that counts)

The Italians put in some effort but were not good enough, England and France disgraced themselves.

To be fair we just played badly. The French played badly and disgraced themselves.

The Italians put in some effort but were not good enough, England and France disgraced themselves.

To be fair we just played badly. The French played badly and disgraced themselves.

I think it was a little worse than badly, I've seen better pub sides. I'm a season ticket holder at Watford, I know rubbish when I see it. :wink:

I agree, Rooney has disgraced himself thought, not the whole team.

I don't get it before the Sunday match up the English press was publishing like World War II was still at large and now the swing their opinion like a flag in the wind to the German play. That's a way to bring down German modesty for sure. The ball is round the goal is rectangular and the wold cup isn't over yet. So any team, still in, can win it.

But much worse than any Team are the referees and they are still in the games. So much big fail decisions that is a disgrace to soccer and I'm not the greatest fan to that game. (and that's saying something!)

What's up with the German modesty? Hmm? Actually nothing... I live in the borderland.

And so it is here in Holland. Nobody that hasn't yet lost his marbles is at war because of football.

What's up with the German modesty? Hmm? Actually nothing...  I live in the borderland.

And so it is here in Holland. Nobody that hasn't yet lost his marbles is at war because of football.

It is still a game, a friendly competition to see who is the best. It is not a war. If it where a war it would be much like Blood Bowl where every thing in is allowed to win.  Blood soccer wars? I guess not! To many player fatalities ....