Happy Birthday, LHammonds!!

Eiries

Right; so you all remember Lon's birthday but not mine. Not cool guys. Not cool. :down:

Ninja edit: and don't you dare go posting comments on my profile now. Anyone who posted in this thread is now on my admin beat-down list.

Right; so you all remember Lon's birthday but not mine. Not cool guys. Not cool. :down:

Ninja edit: and don't you dare go posting comments on my profile now. Anyone who posted in this thread is now on my admin beat-down list.

:pinch: Did we all just get scolded?

Sorry there, big D. lhammonds' b-day was on another forum I frequent, so I practically had a big, neon sign saying it's his birthday.

Most forums have a nice little "who's birthday" section on the bottom. I guess this one doesn't because of the sheer magnitude of members. Maybe tweak it so it'll only bring up member with like, over 500 posts? I dunno.

Anyhoo, sorry we missed your momentous once-in-a-year celebration. I'll mark ya on my calendar for next time. ;)

Happy birthday LHammonds! Let's hope you had a nice celebration ;)

Oh, and shame on you all for forgetting Dark one's birthday, I am the only one who remembered, even though a bit too late cuz I was on vacation and I had no internet access..