Elder Scrolls Immersion Overhaul

LordStoic

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a suggestion, as far as new mob variants go you should check out the Nexus creature resource pack http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49682/?

there's tons of great stuff in that, I used the Ent and troll in my own mod and they worked excellently.

the installation is somewhat different from ordinary modder's resource packs so if you need any help, PM me.

other than that good luck! this is definitely something i want to see completed.

dont know if this has been said since i didnt read the whole thread, but any ultimate immersive mod needs female giants, a big giant community would also be nice.

Edited by Wraithofdoom

• 2 weeks later...

Progress has gone well so far, as we have 3 ideas guys, a promo guy, a modeller/texture artist, and 1 (albeit amateur [me]) CK user on our modding team. We could use more people, preferably CK People, lore-buffs, and some more modellers. Any takers?

Progress has gone well so far, as we have 3 ideas guys, a promo guy, a modeller/texture artist, and 1 (albeit amateur [me]) CK user on our modding team. We could use more people, preferably CK People, lore-buffs, and some more modellers. Any takers?

Out of curiosity, who's the modeler?

And for a project of this type, you're going to need someone skilled in the CK and probably scripting as well. I recommend you work with it a lot more to get a hang of it.