!!!aarhhh no new elder scrolls game at e3!!!

captainhalfajob

I've just sent this email to Bethesda, tell me what you think? ::::

Ok so e3 is now over and no new elder scrolls game to be seen, wtf! i think your find that oblivion has a massive following and i cant believe you haven't followed it up already, do a survey, i think you'll find that oblivion is by far more popular than any of your games since !

come on pull your fingers out of your assholes, you know what to do!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they actually meant it when they denied that they had anything big to announce at E3.

What was this I heard about a Fallout MMO? I only tuned in to hear them talking about New Vegas, and they only talked about how much fun it is to gamble in the segment.

Anyways, though, it is guaranteed, there will be a TES5. They just won't say when it's ready. I just don't want it to get rushed too much and end up like Call of Cthulu.

We can look at the bright side of things. When TES V comes out, it will be really cool, but there will be major drawbacks:

(1) The system requirements will be so high that we will all have to buy new computers unless we like lag.

(2) All the cool mods you have downloaded won't work on the new game, and there aren't any mods available for TES V yet.

(3) All the Oblivion modders will suddenly have obsolete skills and will take awhile to learn the new CS and start producing quality mods.

So the new game will neat, but for now we can just relax and be happy with the current state of affairs and all our great mods.

Well David alot of people would actually rather go through and paly the game without mods a bit so thaty they can see how it is without mods then when that actually add the mods they will soo it from that point of veiw also...i know for sure that before i download any mods for TES V i will probably play and beat atleast the main quest. But i too cannot wait for it..i hope they take their time and make it right!

If there's one thing that Bethesda should do with TESV, it's make the skills really go hand-in-hand with each other - Be able to combine your major skills in your actions with different effects, like for example, Destruction and any combat skill (Blunt, Blade, Marksman, Hand to Hand [and actually make it interesting]) allows you to place a temporary elemental effect on your weapon, arrow, or fists at the cost of its (or your) health and your magicka or that it's unrecoverable after being used. Or another example is Blade and Blunt, where you can use the broad side of your sword or the pommel to disorient your enemies, giving you an upper hand in battle - There's so many possible combinations and results that for once combat and some other activities would actually become the high point of the game.

Another idea is the return of the complete arsenal that MW had - It is a shame that, while Cyrodiil was and is a treasure trove of resources for the kingdoms and nations that once ruled it, and that after its many wars that it has seen, there was little variance in weapons compared to MW.

Oh, and no descendant of M'aiq the Liar telling us why [place question here] was not included in TESV :P