Just curious

triveck

FYI, I saw in another thread earlier someone by the name of TDA. I looked him up he had a bunch of male oriented gear. There is one that is an "armory" had a lot of "knight" style armor.

Think you could get a link to it?

This is the link to the mod: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25332

This is a link to the TDA search: TDA

I named the search one because it was a mile long lol.

What kind of char. do you play? If you like that style I know I saw more, I have also seen a few rogue/stealth type mods too.

This is the link to the mod: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25332

This is a link to the TDA search: TDA

I named the search one because it was a mile long lol.

What kind of char. do you play? If you like that style I know I saw more, I have also seen a few rogue/stealth type mods too.

yep will definalty be downloading those those are some sick looking armors!!! nice weps to thx man add me as a friend if you want^^

Sure! will do.

A couple more:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14999 = NightShade

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12785 = Dark Illusion

^ The Dark Illusion is actually fun to get, it's placed inside a ruin. When you get to the chamber you have to kill some Mob's to get it. I would bring potions and your best gear as well as a companion or 2...

ok i guess thats the end of this post thank you moderators for not closing it and allowing me to get my answers. and thank you to everyone who answered my question^^

ok i guess thats the end of this post thank you moderators for not closing it and allowing me to get my answers. and thank you to everyone who answered my question^^

I usually play male characters too, because I want the immersion of role playing and im gonna go out on a limb and suggest that I don't know crap about how a girl is going to act. But I understand why some people play female characters. Stare at your man ass for a while and you start to want to look at something a bit more appealing. Which is also why I have never had anything but a female companion.

There is a diverse universe of people out there, which means we see a huge range of tastes.

Also, if you are gonna play dress up, which lot of mods are about, specifically the ones you are talking about, then it kinda goes without saying that most of them would be about dressing up a female character. Honestly the vanilla armors have been good enough for me, ive pretty much never thought about getting any of the armor mods for my chars.

I am 32, served 11 years in the Marines, 2 tours in Iraq, married with 2 kids, I play a female character... I wear whatever armor I think looks nice on the character. I think mods like DMRA are a lil much though, My body mod is HGEC (Dcup/LL) and 99% of the time I wear the Hentai Persona armor/Clothing. I'm not going to play some male character looking like he just shot up 47 syringes full of steroids to make me more secure with my sexuality.

There is no rule that says only men can play male characters

I drive a Mitsubishi Evo, you might drive a Ford Mustang. We all have different tastes, you might hate Mitsubishi. To each his own.

My wife walked over the other night while I was playing and goes "Wow she looks hott, Good job hun" To give you an idea of what some women think about it.

Skimpy, unrealistic, overdone, fantasy, and the like are what games are all about, are they not? How many of us have played Super Mario Brothers? How many of us go around bouncing on peoples heads to kill them throughout the day? The point it it's a game...

People don't play a game to represent themselves, they play to get away from themselves... I played enough "Man" games, when I got shot at daily, mortars dropped on my head, and having friends die...

I'm not trolling or flaming, although things like "they get off on it" are an open door for a closed thread... That imho is a little bit immature to say about people you don't know...

That is all, carry on.

~Tabu

Edit: In a nutshell I'll sum it up this way, If I am going to dedicate hours upon hours to this game I would rather be looking at Beyonce the whole time rather than Batista...

Post of the month.

You said it better than I could Tabu, and you hit the nail on right the head.

To the OP

We're all differnt and we all like different things, I play a female char for pretty much the same reasons as Tabu and many others.

I admit its a pain when you see a nice set of armor and find its female only, as I felt the same when its been the other way round and the armor I'd seen was male only.

If you ask nicely in the "Mod Request" section though, somebody may be kind enough to do a conversion for you if you really like a set of armor.

And check out Alien Slof's mods too, she's done some fantastic conversions and made a lot of stuff herself as she plays male characters, her work is top notch too, never had any probs with any of her mods.

Regards, Mart.

This is the way I see it. I play male, while my younger brother plays female. It's really a matter of taste. I was laughing when I asked my brother "why do you play female?" and he answered: "we guys are stupid, I fill smarter playing with a girl". :biggrin: Ofcourse, it was a joke, but I guess that behind every lie is a bit of truth. ArcieAdam said a smart thing, our subconscious is very strange thing, as you could read in many philosophy based books. He can play both sexes, so I guess that subconsciouses doesn't matter so much in Oblivion.

I really like playing male ONLY. It was hard for me to find armor and clothes for my character/s, because, indeed, there are too many female-half naked mods. I dislike nudeness in the games, but there are people who do like it and I don't blame or flame them. I use body replacers because a lot of mods require them and those bodies look better than vanilla. But you can always choose with or without underwear. You can find male armors and clothes on the best Oblivion site EVER - tesnexus, just search a bit more.

Also, it's a nice idea to separate F and M armors/clothes categories. :thumbsup:

Why are most armor mods that look cool for females? JW can someone explain that to me?When MOST ( pls dont flame me for this i did say MOST!!!) Gamers are Males i mean i see a lot of female gamers..but not as many as men..so why all the female armor? wouldnt a man want to play aman character to represent themselves?..someonepls explain this to me^^

ArcieAdam & TabuKuroshi said it best. The game is fantasy - and single player. Some people like to play as themselves - my boyfriend is one such. Others want to play something that is as far removed from themselves as possible - me. I like playing male characters for the same reason guys like playing females. It's all about the eye-candy.

However, if you see something that is female only that you really want for the guys, feel free to send me a request for a conversion. I do a lot of these, so it's probably worth checking through my stuff to see what is already done.