Any spell mods I should know about?

dennisj

I have a huge list of mods but noticed I don't really have any good spell packs. I do not want any OP spells that make the game not fun. Just ones that fell right at home in the game and aren't anymore powerful then the normal game. Im also going to give the spells to random npcs so they can use them.

Grimoire - spell package is a fantastic one that isn't mentioned quite as often.

Wow you're not joking I can hardly find ANYTHING related to the mod. Not even a video showing everything off. Its looking good. How do you think it will play if random bad NPCs have access to these spells? Will they keep spamming the OP ones or keep casting something like unlock thinking it will hurt me?

Oh I have one more question. Can I turn off mods I don't like? Like in the Apocalypse pack a lot of the spells are super cool but some are just too OP to be in the game.

Grimoire - spell package is a fantastic one that isn't mentioned quite as often.

Wow you're not joking I can hardly find ANYTHING related to the mod. Not even a video showing everything off. Its looking good. How do you think it will play if random bad NPCs have access to these spells? Will they keep spamming the OP ones or keep casting something like unlock thinking it will hurt me?

Oh I have one more question. Can I turn off mods I don't like? Like in the Apocalypse pack a lot of the spells are super cool but some are just too OP to be in the game.

If you are using ASIS to distribute spells to NPCs, never fear - I tagged the spells so that things like 'unlock' won't be given to your enemies.

If you are using ASIS to distribute spells to NPCs, never fear - I tagged the spells so that things like 'unlock' won't be given to your enemies.

That awesome I really like your pack I put it on my list for when I get my computer