Elder Scrolls V?

SupermassiveBlackHole

Alright, So I'm a major elder scrolls fan and I have been waiting and waiting for ANY news at all of a fith installment to the elder scrolls series, does anybody know anything at all of a fith game in the series? Please, no stupid april fool prank pages...

Any info at all would be nice.

They say that when you murder someone the Dark Brot... Wait, Wait, that's not it. From what I've heard people saying it might be something stupid for Wii or that kinda crap, not sure. Nothing about it is announced, so I think we will have to wait atleast 2 years for it. The Witcher II announced some months ago, and it's being released in exactly one year.

They sure are taking long for it, so I hope it's something worth the wait.

I was hoping they would announce it at E3 because they had a "Confidential" time slot after Fallout New Vegas. I remember reading an article a while back that said they were trying to release it by Fall 2010, but since Bethesda is now working with 5+ studios on different games it may be delayed to spring or even fall of next year.

Something is telling me that they are now spending their time on New Vegas. I don't think we will have new Elder Scrolls game for another 2-3 years. Thats just my opinion.

hehe nothing's too old to like :smile: Morrowind is a much better game compared to Oblivion.

Nah peoples, we won't be seeing TESV in quite awhile. I'd say another 2 or 3 years. They got a lot of other games they are working on. Too bad none of them look all that great to me :sad: Getting tired of all the post apocalyptic games about...just not fun to me :sad: