Sad moments in Skyrim?

DreadedKat

When I met Katria during "Lost of the ages" and we came to her dead body and she told me with that heartbroken voice what has happened and the story how she nearly survived I got really really sad. I wish there would have been the option at the end to give her back her life by using all the Aetherium instead of forging one of the Aetherial items.

I would have saved her without a doubt.

and when you try to take her armour, she asks you to leave her with at least her dignity :mellow:

When I met Katria during "Lost of the ages" and we came to her dead body and she told me with that heartbroken voice what has happened and the story how she nearly survived I got really really sad. I wish there would have been the option at the end to give her back her life by using all the Aetherium instead of forging one of the Aetherial items.

I would have saved her without a doubt.

and when you try to take her armour, she asks you to leave her with at least her dignity :mellow:

oO really? I didn't take her armor when I did that quest (Requiem = permanently skitting the line to overencumberment). Now that's well-thought by Bethesda.

Meeko's shack.

The lonely dog that meet its end after battle the dragon at Western Watchtower.

(No! It is an acciden, believe me :facepalm: )

And another one.. Narfi.

Why Narfi.

That is why I destroy Dark Brothehood.

Yeah, Narfi is a sad situation. When I first met him, I wished I could make everything better (Not by killing of course)

Next thing I know those vile Dark Brotherhood types asked me to kill him. WHY?! NO!

whoever made the black sacrament to request his death is even more so to blame. I wish there could be a quest where you find out who it was and take vengence for Narfi's death.

Meeko's shack.

The lonely dog that meet its end after battle the dragon at Western Watchtower.

(No! It is an acciden, believe me :facepalm: )

And another one.. Narfi.

Why Narfi.

That is why I destroy Dark Brothehood.

Yeah, Narfi is a sad situation. When I first met him, I wished I could make everything better (Not by killing of course)

Next thing I know those vile Dark Brotherhood types asked me to kill him. WHY?! NO!

whoever made the black sacrament to request his death is even more so to blame. I wish there could be a quest where you find out who it was and take vengence for Narfi's death.

Oh yeah, Narfi i felt horrible after that.

I don't think the storyline itself has ever made me sad, its when you get a really close bond with your follower, and then all of a sudden they dissapear, or you accidently kill them. Of course, you can use resurrect but they lose all the belongings that you have given them, making them pretty useless. I wouldn't say losing the follower is the worse part, its when you give them a whole load of items and they suddenly go out of their way to die. It can get rather infuriating! ;)