How did I moved to Tenpenny?

eLucifer

been so long since i played the game i forgot burkes name.. and i used to play the hell out of that game.. it took a decent part of my life from me..

Oh.. it MIGHT..SLIGHTLY ruin the game for you..but this IS the SPOILERS section so read on with discretion.. If you ever want to cheat your way to a location you can open up the console with the tilde button then type in without the quotation "Tgm" which is a short for "Toggle God Mode".. i am guessing you can figure out what it does

You can get the apartment without nuking Megaton. Talk to the gate guard right after that ghoul creep leaves, and he'll tell you all about how he wants to get rid of the ghoul infestation. Your options from there are to slaughter the ghouls, help the ghouls slaughter the residents, or convince the residents to allow the ghouls to move in. No matter which you do, you'll get an apartment.

• 2 weeks later...

You get the Ghoul Mask, not the Tenpenny Player House by doing that quest and killing the ghouls. You can either kill the ghouls or let the Ferals eat the residents' brains. You can also accept the Ghouls in, but then after a week or so they will sweep the place, killing anyone and looting everything.

And yes, I played through the whole game. I just wanted to live in Tenpenny this time, instead of Megaton or any other player house.