BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's more for my female character I use a lot. Just have the original and of course more current DMRA BBB clothing, armour and robe mods for vanilla, Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles. Several other armour packs also along with the Shrine. I'm using Corronera's Maximum Compatibilty Skeleton, MurZiks sexy walk and a ton of idle/etcetera poses for default. I'm excluding the Pose mod packs since those're obviously seperate. There's a boob jiggle mod which I only use the lowest version of, either 0.6 or 0.5.

But my requests are more towards these intricately, ornately and very highly detailed armours. But of course reweighted/refitted for DMRA/DMGUTS BBB.

Should I post a few screenshots of my character sometime? I've forgotten which key is mapped for it.

Here're links to the mods along with a site which isn't mine that is hosting screenshots. In reverse order compared to how I have it typed previously. (I spell a lot of words like a Brit more due to a habit and why not?)

AT2 02-Shiki Armour Set - II - TESNexus 21568

DesuChans Indigo Armor Recoloured - TESNexus 28185

HGEC-D Templar Armours - TESNexus 28520

Schwertleite Armour II - TESNexus 36563

Seraphim Armour II - TESNexus 36854

Thunderbird and Dawn Armour - TESNexus 28427

True Ayleid Armour - TESNexus 19220

Warglaives and Silverlight Armour - TESNexus 28723

I'll only request these eight for now. Thanks everybody and original authors! Excluding DesuChan.

So I'm trying to get BBB to work, and have, to some extent.

I've got the skeleton installed, along with the HGEC body. I've installed the replacer, but currently keep getting an issue where the underwear doesn't show, with some odd effect on the lower body and nude breasts for the upper body. I'm using OBMM for the installation of everything but the skeleton; I imagine I need to do something with Archive Invalidation, if anyone can give me some help that would be appreciated.

The image highlights the issue I'm having.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi there, i was was wondering if you could make a BBB conversion for the Marine outfit in 2pac4eva7's DM wardrobe. I'm asking here since it looks like darkmaelstrom has been inactive since September last year. :(

hi, i would like a conversion to BBB for this: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22330

It has already been done - BBB for Elwing

I would like to see a converstion for TETE Veleritte if it's possible.

Hey guys, sorry for disturbing ) Just need a hint. Could anyone tell me where I can find BBB for Featherwynd - Amazon Priestess by Gizmodian? Would appreciate if anyone provides me a link to it, I mean BBB, cause I already have the armor http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28151

Found lots of bbb on the Nexus but didn't see the one I need. Thx in advance!

Edited by Stoneframe

So I'm trying to get BBB to work, and have, to some extent.

I've got the skeleton installed, along with the HGEC body. I've installed the replacer, but currently keep getting an issue where the underwear doesn't show, with some odd effect on the lower body and nude breasts for the upper body. I'm using OBMM for the installation of everything but the skeleton; I imagine I need to do something with Archive Invalidation, if anyone can give me some help that would be appreciated.

The image highlights the issue I'm having.

<snip>

You're missing the underwear textures.

• 1 month later...