BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hitting mostly H-cup and DM bodies, but my free time has been chewed to bits and with me finally going back to school next year on top of working full-time, I will not be getting much done on BBB I fear.

Many have done some BBB work, some more than others, and I have not been able to get as much done as I had planned. If someone wants to take up some more BBB work please remember to confirm that the author gives permission in their original file and/or ask them if it's ok. We don't need anymore conflicts over a mod being changed or re-posted over things like that. If a mod does not say it's free to use, always ask first. Even if it is free for alterations, it never hurts to ask.

I may be able to get some stuff done over time, but I got most of my BBB work that I did get done complete while I was laid-off. I was working mostly on Speedbuster stuff, the DM wardrobe by 2Pac4eva7, and Apachii's goddess store, but time has not been kind. Here's to keeping BBB alive! :thumbsup:

I am hoping someone on the conversion team will add BBB to the DM Amazon Variety Pack.

http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=25940

I use most of the armor in this mod all the time. Would be great to see them BBBized !:yes:

Keep up the great work! Thanks!!! :thumbsup:

Sorceress

Edited by sorceress99

Actually I think Salamander may have but in the DM Wardrobe which, I have to double check what I have.

*edit NM wasn't him but I think the Double Mellon Wardobe has a BBB version of the Amazon armors if not it could be an easy fix because I think I saw an amazon armor for DM already BBB. *

Edited by Gracinfields

Actually I think Salamander may have but in the DM Wardrobe which, I have to double check what I have.

*edit NM wasn't him but I think the Double Mellon Wardobe has a BBB version of the Amazon armors if not it could be an easy fix because I think I saw an amazon armor for DM already BBB. *

The link I posted is the DM conversions for the Amazon and several other armor styles. It's by Zax and can be found

in a chest in the IC Arena area. So far, none have been converted to BBB that I know of, although some of the smaller

cups of the armors have. My favorite is the DM 'Deceiver'.

There have been other armor conversions found in the DM Wardrobe mod but not those. Hopefull I will see someone

covert them soon. It took me a while to get the BBB working, but it was worth the effort.:smile: