BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

Double Mellon is DM, DMRA is just another term for DM but the bottom has been changed to a more round ass. Your link is the Amazon Armor Variet Pack by 2pac4eva7 he has another mod with the DM upper body which has some BBB, its called Double Mellon Wardrobe found here, http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26529 . However I did noticed the Amazon wasn't made BBB in that one; however I believe I came across a DM verison of the Amazon armor somewhere here if there a DM version it is easy to convert the mesh to use the other texture.

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gracinfields, the AAVP mod by Zax is the one 2pac4eva7 used in his DM Wardrobe mod. ( I think). Its a group. Convert one, convert the other. Either will do. I have both. If updated to DMRA, all the better!

Cheers...

• 4 weeks later...

I have a tip! " More Revealing Standard Clothing Replacer Male and Female". I tell you this coz there are many mods with huge mellons or none but no one in betwen:P

One with a Litle more revealing than original and with like d-cup.

I have a tip! " More Revealing Standard Clothing Replacer Male and Female". I tell you this coz there are many mods with huge mellons or none but no one in betwen:P

One with a Litle more revealing than original and with like d-cup.

I think ColourWheel and Growlf makes what your looking for. Check 'em out!

• 1 month later...

Quick question - am I just showing how hopeless i am at searching, or has no-one converted the stock leather armors for Hcup HGEC with BBB - I can find everything else stock but not those.

Also, can't find H-cup HGEC BBB versions of the OOO stuff.