Next Gen Wii

Thor.

The next generation wiimotes look like electric toothbrushes :turned:

I also don't believe the market, whether it be casual or hardcore is ready for this sort of hardware, I can't imagine this is what they're building out at ninty HQ.

lol maybe you put the headset on someone else who has a regular Wii-mote and you use the mind control Wii-mote to control their brain so they control the Wii-mote that controls the game?

Thats a good idea that :biggrin:

I think this is going a bit overboard.

I understand Nintendo has to come up with new ideas, because of Microsoft and Sony making their own motion capture thingies, but come on, mind control? You have to remember that they are still only video games, they're not supposed to be that complicated.

I think this is going a bit overboard.

I understand Nintendo has to come up with new ideas, because of Microsoft and Sony making their own motion capture thingies, but come on, mind control? You have to remember that they are still only video games, they're not supposed to be that complicated.

Nintendo has always relied on superfluous peripherals rather than state-of-the-art graphics,This is especially true with the N64 and Gamecube.