Two Worlds II Nexus?

Deleted1149589User

Two Worlds: The Oblivion Killer? Remember those days, guys!? *cackles*

First, let's wait to see if the game is as god awful as the first one. And if it has enough customization features. Then maybe we can think of creating an entire Nexus dedicated to it.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems Two Worlds had a SDK, though not so very open. It's only for people that apply to be a modifications Developer at InsideTwoWorlds

So, there is a chance the sequel will have a SDK as well. :) (Hopefully more open to the players)

And about Mount & Blade - This is a great game, and it has a SDK. It's more complex modding than Oblivion though, using Python. (I think it's more complex, but that may just be me..^^)

It would be great to see a Nexus site for this game as well, although the site already there is quite good as well, it's nothing like a Nexus Site! (M&B Repository)

I played and completed Two Worlds. Quite enjoyed it but it got a bit monotonous towards the end so I just rushed the last two cities (the Ork city and the city that had Japanese architecture) so I could complete it before getting bored.

It would depend on whether the sequel has an SDK or not.

Let's say you're looking forward to game "X". The pre-order content seems worth it, but you don't know if the SDK allows for extensive modding. So my question is this: is it possible to find out early?

Two Worlds: The Oblivion Killer? Remember those days, guys!? *cackles*

First, let's wait to see if the game is as god awful as the first one. And if it has enough customization features. Then maybe we can think of creating an entire Nexus dedicated to it.

I know Two Worlds brought a lot of joy to a lot of people on PC, and it really is NOT a bad game, I just didnt enjoy it. The console version was the only bad one-a certain aussie gaming mag captioned one of it's screenshots from the original Two Worlds "this aint no screenshot, its a frickin three second gameplay trailer! the framerate is just that bad!"

If they implement more customisation, and a contruction set, I really think it could go far. Most of my quibbles were related to the lack of gender selection, limited animation on console, and the Xbox 360 version's unplayable horror framerate.

But if they let you play as a woman and maybe add some more customisation options (more is always better), then hell yeah, it will go far. As for Mount And Blade, I've only just heard of it, did a little digging and it impressed me, maybe I'll give it a look.

And what about a StarCraft nexus? its got a huge modding community and some of it's mods outdo the original content for popularity? thats another shining jewel of gaming worth honouring.

The first Two Worlds had great potential, I really hope the second can refine that potential into the great game it very much can be. If it does, and has a modding community big and skilled enough to worthy of giving them their own slice of Nexus joy, then yes, I'd support that. Any game with a strong modding community needs a site or two to let people upload their good work.

Let's say you're looking forward to game "X". The pre-order content seems worth it, but you don't know if the SDK allows for extensive modding. So my question is this: is it possible to find out early?

Well, a search on google would be your best bet. Just search fro the game + SDK, and you will most likely find a topic about it.

Though this was not the case with two worlds 2, as when I searched for that + SDK, all I got was the SDK for two worlds 1. :/

I t would be nice, especially if there was a mod to play an actual female character.

The first Two Worlds has a mod that looks the the female has taken a few to many steroids and has the manly voice. I know you can play online in multi player

and have a female character but I don't play online.