Skyrim Romance Mod

WingedTwilightofthedawn

This is definitely something Skyrim was lacking for years! Thank you to everyone involved in this.

I can't wait to try it out.

That's the most prominent immersion problem this game has right now. "Oh yeah, we totally love each other, lets get married." (Becomes food machine and pay you taxes every day)

Edited by CookieDynamics

This is definitely something Skyrim was lacking for years! Thank you to everyone involved in this.

That's the most prominent immersion problem this game has right now. "Oh yeah, we totally love each other, lets get married." (Becomes food machine and pay you taxes every day)

And siting in the house all day long. That is the part that depressing me the most.

And siting in the house all day long. That is the part that depressing me the most.

Lol I know so sad! If I took them out on my adventures they would die!!! >.< But with this mod it adds Bishop who can't die and it he's an excellent follower with thousands of lines of a dialogue. He's very witty, sexy and fun! ^_^

I can't find the download button, where did you hide it?!

J/k - can't wait for this to release it seems wonderfully awesome!

EDIT: When you say very close I... kind of... want to know, when?! :O

Edited by DigitalVixen