Quick Death

ItsOnlyPersonal

Hey, I want the game to be more realistic so can somebody whip something up that causes the player and enemies to die with one-two shots with any gun no matter their level or where they were hit? Likewise fists should take ~2-5 punches to kill somebody and melee weapons 1-3 hits/seconds if it's like a chainsaw or some s#*!. Thanks, guys.

You can just alter some gameplay setting. The health settings control how much health is gained in each level, it's pretty simple/straight forward, but you may want to tweak it some. This one I just made reduces health gained per a level by .10 (ie 10% of normal). See if it works for you. If it doesn't there are additional settings that can be tweaked.

weakerHealth

I'm just gonna take the direct approach and modify the damage values on the weapons directly, maybe add a few effects like heads exploding etc.

I'm not sure that would be a good strategy. I got the impression the OP was referring to peeps, NPCs etc not creatures bots etc. I could be wrong and maybe he wants *everything* to die in a shot or two. But assuming it's mostly human/humanoids you need some way to filter enemies. Perhaps an effect script to a weapon effect/enchantment. The script could filter some based on getIsCreatureType or a formlist (although a formlist would take forever to put together).

Anyway you may want to clarify with the OP. But even if it's every enemy, I'm not sure it's a sound strategy, because each and every weapon not in the base game or in mod you don't personally edit is going to do normal damage. You'll have to hit NV, all the DLCs and then every new mod the OP plays may have a new weapon(s) and they would need to be edited to be consistent. Not really a consistent solution.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just gonna take the direct approach and modify the damage values on the weapons directly, maybe add a few effects like heads exploding etc.

I'm not sure that would be a good strategy. I got the impression the OP was referring to peeps, NPCs etc not creatures bots etc. I could be wrong and maybe he wants *everything* to die in a shot or two. But assuming it's mostly human/humanoids you need some way to filter enemies. Perhaps an effect script to a weapon effect/enchantment. The script could filter some based on getIsCreatureType or a formlist (although a formlist would take forever to put together).

Anyway you may want to clarify with the OP. But even if it's every enemy, I'm not sure it's a sound strategy, because each and every weapon not in the base game or in mod you don't personally edit is going to do normal damage. You'll have to hit NV, all the DLCs and then every new mod the OP plays may have a new weapon(s) and they would need to be edited to be consistent. Not really a consistent solution.

I think it'd be cool for *everything* to die in a few hits. Maybe not punches exactly but definately something.

@ArekkusuStorm I have that installed and it works kind of okay but definitely not the way I'd prefer.

It's been a few days since the last post in the thread, you ever give this a shot KangarooSwag?