New premium member feature - notifications

Dark0ne

It's a handy little feature, especially now that I fully understand what it does and how to use it. Thank you for thinking of us premium folks! :thumbsup:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed this was an issue. I countered it by placing a time delay on the function that hides the toolbox.

setTimeout("ajax_tooltipObj.style.display='none'",100);

This gave the browser enough time to perform the link clicking action before the notification box disappeared and cancelled the action. Perhaps the issue is that 100ms is long enough for me as I'm only 100 odd miles away from the servers where as people in the US need more time. I'll set the timeout tonight for 1 second (off to bed) and I'll check back in the morning. Hopefully someone can give me an answer as to whether that's it or not ;)

It's annoying that no matter what I do I cannot replicate this issue in the latest version of any of the browsers.

Hi Dark0ne,

Now the links work for me, too. I think that delay you added fixed it! :)

Thanks a lot :thumbsup:

It's annoying that no matter what I do I cannot replicate this issue in the latest version of any of the browsers.

Maybe you could use access to PCs in various areas of the world. Could use LogMeIn or other similar utilities if people are willing to let you on their system for testing and debugging.

LHammonds

That isn't a bad idea actually, LHammonds!

I would be more than happy letting Dark0ne access my computer for testing and debugging if it helps the Nexus. :)

Though, Norway isn't so far from England, so I don't know how much help that would be, but in other parts of the world, like America or Asia, it would probably be useful... :)

Thanks for this Dark!

This feature saves me a lot of time on aforementioned "social sites", and it will aid me in my management of my uploaded mods on nexus - as well as keeping up to date on my downloaded mods!

A superb feature!

-Shiholude