Staff appreciation.

Keanumoreira

I thank all the staff members for all they are doing here. Must be a tuff job. I can´t imaging what kind of insults they must get in PM´s and have to cope with it.

Yet they all still have to be objective and perform a gentle and nice behavior.

(BTW, Ret, I have reported your attemps to flame bait. You got one strike, so I hope you go.)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good someone like me !

All kidding aside, the entire staff here spends literally thousands of hours here and our paycheck is threads like this.

You are most welcome.

We are human, we all are subject to the frailties of the condition. Do we make mistakes, yep. But we are quite open here, not like most other sites that hide behind secrecy in their actions. If it can't take the light of day, it does not happen here. Yes, there are exceptions, but trust me that 99.9% of what we do is open for all to see.

Why, because the community demands that we keep them informed.

Although the staff here is rather small, we are a tight knit group and we have Robin to check our decisions. Have I been overridden, absolutely....it is his site and his rules, the staff serve at his pleasure and under the standards that he has set.

We all have a choice to be here, if you are a member we expect you to follow the rules. Not the ones that are convenient, all of them. Looking for trouble here and you will find it; as it does not matter who you are or what you have contributed in the past....cross the line and you will be shown the door. That is what is expected of us.

Again thanks for the show of support and appreciation. It is the grease the keeps things around here running smoothly.

For me it is not a job, it is my small contribution to the community I am quite proud to be a part of.

Micky

ENOUGH!

I can't believe you guys are really going to fight in this thread dedicated to the staff members. I've had enough with immature members fighting amongst themselves and getting my topics banned. I am damn near sick of it! The next person who saids something rude or insulting, will get reported and I'm not joking, I WILL REPORT YOU. I've had enough of this quuarreling crap, I'm not going to sit back and watch everyone of my topics thrown out because of two people. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Just let it go already...

Sorry Keanu

It's at this point I'd be strongly tempted to change my avatar picture to that of some famous tyrant... Unfortunately nearly all of them are/were self-obsessed mean little buttwads who I find myself disagreeing with on fundamental levels... So let's just say I did that, we all had a good laugh, and carry on without having to actually go to the length of connecting myself with persons of that ilk.

I may take a hard line when it comes to things like piracy, copyright, and general decency, but I try and maintain some level of fairness and self-assessment in how I handle things.

Those who personally go out of their way to make a situation more difficult than it needs to be, or cause more problems however is a different matter.

Thanks. I'll try to keep your trust. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Although, it would be funny if the entire staff changed their avatars to well-known tyrants for a day or so. hehehe. hmmm....who would I pick?

Evil Avatar 1 (favorite)

Evil Avatar 2

Evil Avatar 3

Evil Avatar 4

Evil Avatar 5

Evil Avatar 6

Evil Avatar 7

Evil Avatar 8

Evil Avatar 9

Evil Avatar 10

Evil Avatar 11

Evil Avatar 12 (least favorite)

ENOUGH!

I can't believe you guys are really going to fight in this thread dedicated to the staff members. I've had enough with immature members fighting amongst themselves and getting my topics banned. I am damn near sick of it! The next person who saids something rude or insulting, will get reported and I'm not joking, I WILL REPORT YOU. I've had enough of this quuarreling crap, I'm not going to sit back and watch everyone of my topics thrown out because of two people. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Just let it go already...

Sorry Keanu

It wasn't really your fault, I thank you that you stood up for the thread, but it usually leads to topic bans and bannings. I'm not mad at you, believe me, I just don't want things to turn ugly like last time.

Good someone like me !

All kidding aside, the entire staff here spends literally thousands of hours here and our paycheck is threads like this.

You are most welcome.

We are human, we all are subject to the frailties of the condition. Do we make mistakes, yep. But we are quite open here, not like most other sites that hide behind secrecy in their actions. If it can't take the light of day, it does not happen here. Yes, there are exceptions, but trust me that 99.9% of what we do is open for all to see.

Why, because the community demands that we keep them informed.

Although the staff here is rather small, we are a tight knit group and we have Robin to check our decisions. Have I been overridden, absolutely....it is his site and his rules, the staff serve at his pleasure and under the standards that he has set.

We all have a choice to be here, if you are a member we expect you to follow the rules. Not the ones that are convenient, all of them. Looking for trouble here and you will find it; as it does not matter who you are or what you have contributed in the past....cross the line and you will be shown the door. That is what is expected of us.

Again thanks for the show of support and appreciation. It is the grease the keeps things around here running smoothly.

For me it is not a job, it is my small contribution to the community I am quite proud to be a part of.

Micky

Staff members like you deserve some appreciation every once in awhile. Sure, there are moments when I disagree with you guys, and sometimes, but yes rarely, even angry, but I remind myself that there is a reason for doing it. I love this site very much, and all of you guys in it, I've never had a family so close to me other than mine of course. This is why I'm here to thank you staff members for keeping the good ones here and the stupid ones out. I couldn't have asked for a better pair of internet "parents." :laugh: :thumbsup: