why is there a bounty on me?

CobraSA

Sometimes the guards have telepathic powers, lol You can do something totally out of the sight of the guards and either the gods see you and give a warning, or you get bounty anyway. :confused:

<POSSIBLE SPOILER (the spoiler tag either doesn't work for me, or I just don't know how to use it :sad: So just highlight the following text:

You can get rid of infamy by visiting all of the wayshrines again, or you can go in the console and type with no quotes "SetPlayerCrimeGold 0" hit enter and exit the console. Any fines will be gone. There's also your doyen at the Thieves Guild who can remove bounty. End Spoiler>

I just downloaded a mod that has all the wayshrines condensed and stacked behind the bushes in Anvil. That's what I use to get my infamy back to 0 and tho some might consider it a cheat, I call it convience and go on about my business, lol

Hope that helps!

Sometimes the guards have telepathic powers, lol You can do something totally out of the sight of the guards and either the gods see you and give a warning, or you get bounty anyway. :confused:

<POSSIBLE SPOILER (the spoiler tag either doesn't work for me, or I just don't know how to use it :sad: So just highlight the following text:

You can get rid of infamy by visiting all of the wayshrines again, or you can go in the console and type with no quotes "SetPlayerCrimeGold 0" hit enter and exit the console. Any fines will be gone. There's also your doyen at the Thieves Guild who can remove bounty. End Spoiler>

I just downloaded a mod that has all the wayshrines condensed and stacked behind the bushes in Anvil. That's what I use to get my infamy back to 0 and tho some might consider it a cheat, I call it convience and go on about my business, lol

Hope that helps!

Thanks I will try SetPlayerCrimeGold in a moment

Is there a similar command for Max Bounty please?

I just tested SetPlayerCrimeGold and the game says that function is unknown.

I also tried "SetCrimeGold 0" , didn't work either.

Also I repeat myself but what is the command to change the max bounty you ever got?

Use

"player.setcrimegold 0"

instead.

Also I repeat myself but what is the command to change the max bounty you ever got?

Use

"player.setcrimegold 0"

instead.

thanks very much that worked but again I am more concerned about highest bounty ever

is there no way to modify it? :(

Use

"player.setcrimegold 0"

instead.

thanks very much that worked but again I am more concerned about highest bounty ever

is there no way to modify it? :(

That doesn't do anything, it's just to let you know what your highest bounty is (or was). If your really OCD about it I suppose you can try to find a save without the bounty (only if you use multiple saves of course).

You could always just try using Reeners (Spelling?) Guard Overhaul. That should fix the problem with you telepathic guards :)

That doesn't do anything, it's just to let you know what your highest bounty is (or was). If your really OCD about it I suppose you can try to find a save without the bounty (only if you use multiple saves of course).

I know it doesn't do anything but it BUGS ME A LOT, believe it or not

I want to end the game with highest bounty = 0

@Elsarian I don't think that mod can change highest bounty value

@HellsMaster I don't want to loose my +1000 stolen goods